Die Zeit unter der Lupe 936/1968 02.01.1968
01 Berlin: North Albert attacked Bonn and Berlin pictures to the turn of the year with interviews Christmas tree Burns under the Brandenburg Gate. Swivel the Brandenburg Gate. Albert North speaks interview at press conference: "the laws of emergency dictatorship were deposed by the order of the day? Is about the policy of exclusive representation arrogance of this permanent cold war against the GDR have been abandoned? The answer to all these questions is. "no" " Wall pictures. Sign permit site. People fill out forms on the "hardness agent for temporary permits". Stamp officials. Closed factory gate. Factory chimney. Single home. Old man wearing buckets on floor in a bathrobe. Old men play Skat. Berlin give interviews about their wishes for the new year. Mr Pahl interviewed people. Young woman, old woman, young people. Man with Hat, o-ton: "are so many wishes, I think there can not one, so many are"-"Free zone, that we can go back in, out and in, would be nice." - "less reason to demonstrate." - "Ah, my hope that students will finally be able to assert their claims." - "Tranquility and peace." - "in freedom for all Germany." - "well and of course the usual" ", that man over there can and over may, wall and all that." Border barrier, wall, Brandenburger Tor, total.
02. Johnson at the Pope car moves forward. Papal guard greets. Johnson gets out. Johnson at the Pope. Pope souvenirs presented members of the delegation. Johnson, great. Director of photography, great. Johnson speaks to press reporters.
03. the Olympic flame travelling torch runner carrying the Olympic flame. Aircraft of Air France at the Athens airport. The Olympic flame is transported to the aircraft in miners lamps. Relay race from Orly to Grenoble. Arc de Triomphe at night.
04. Paris: French emergency services young woman in emergency service center. Doctor listens to call in car with two-way radio. Sick child in the bed. Doctor prescribes recipe. Rotating warning light on car. Stretcher is pushed into ambulances. Operation team in operation. Patient on a stretcher.
05. Berlin: People, animals, sensations go lion in cage and lie down. Acrobats on cable. Elephant balancing on beams. Lion leaps from falling platform and lies down. Elephant rises above the elephant and sits on him. Artist Liane is flung on top of pyramid. Juggler. Jumping rope on the rope. Acrobat goes over rope, headstand Untermann's head. Spin number. Trapeze artist. Horse jumps over obstacles. Ride on Hippo.
06. Berlin: European Boxing Championships heavyweight champion Karl Mildenberger - Gerhard Zech in the Sports Palace breakdown from UFA 597/8 title: Kars of clemency, image: Boxer in the ring. Shock Exchange. Gerhard Zech is attacking. Mildenberger meets Zech. Hard impact change. Mildenberger after the fight as a winner with a bathrobe. Zech, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Olympics ; Photographers ; Press, press conferences ; Religious events ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Summer ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; Disease ; Men ; Christmas ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Circus ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; employment ; Buildings in Europe ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 936/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand under the magnifying glass of Albert North attacked Bonn u. Berlin for new year with interviews camera: Pahl, Wiers origin: DEFA information Johnson b. Pope origin: SEDI Olympic flame a. travel origin: Eclair Ärztl. Emergency services i. Paris origin: Gaumont In the spotlight people, animals, sensations camera: Pahl, Wiers sports boxing: Mildenberger/Zech camera: Pahl, Wiers ski guides Oberstorf camera: Rau A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die amerikanische Reise
Welt im Bild 131/1954
Eine Reise nach Mexiko
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 530/1960
Welt im Film 254/1950