Die Zeit unter der Lupe 938/1968 16.01.1968
01 Odessa: 20th anniversary of Serjey Mikhail Eisenstein, Director of the Battleship Potemkin boat off the coast of Odessa. Giant monument. Poster of the film the Battleship Potemkin. Eisenstein, laughing. Film clips: Sailors mutiny on the ship. An officer yells. The stairs of Odessa. Film scene: soldier boots walk down stairs. Fleeing. Crowd scenes on the stairs. Soldiers shoot. Young woman collapses dead in addition to strollers. Stroller rolls down the stairs. Dead lying on the stairs. Child ride on kids bike on road in Odessa. Streetscape and Dome Church. Veterans of the film meet under monument. Photographer's group photo.
02. Czech Republic: French hunt for rabbits and pheasants French tourists to shoot rabbits. Dog brings the prey. Pheasants are shot down. Side by side, killed rabbits in mass.
03. Munich: Swimming lessons for toddlers swing about little boy with free float marks on the trunks. Boy jumps with plunge into the water. Dive to the bottom of the basin. Infant swim. Boy kisses little girl in bathrobe.
04. Poland: Polish rubber artists the two performers in striped jerseys in appearance. Jump to table and Chair. Handstand on Chair. Handstand with a Chair on the table edge and finish with the floor. Walking on the hands. Übereinanderfallen. Both artists dislocate the legs together. Finish with double somersault under table through.
05 francs: Traveling circus to give away ball ash stand circus wagon in the snow. Laundry hangs on leash. Woman takes frozen laundry, icicles in the Windows. Lion in cage. Coati. Ponies with hay for relief operation. Monkey.
06. Olympic city of Grenoble empty train tracks. Provisional station building destroyed by storm. City image. Market square with fountain. Commencement of driving on new buildings over. Pan across high-rise. Rooms of the athletes. Old restaurant with fireplace. Young people dance in dance bar, souvenir shop. Information Center with computers. Ice rink is cleaned with vehicle. Speed skater and skater during practice.
07. Austria: ski race in Wengen and Grindelwald Grindelwald: runner is massaged. Exercises with skis. Giant slalom: on the track of Marielle Goitschel. Run through the goal. Laughing after run, great. She will be 2 nd run the winner Nanca Greene / Canada. Run through the goal. After run, great. Special: Rosi Mittermaier / Germany on the line. Ride through the target. She will photograph with face mask 9 lose. Rosi Mittermaier with braids, big. Lauberhorn ski race: Downhill: Karl Schranz on the track. Run through the goal. He is half close after the run, 2nd Karl Schranz. Race winner Gerhard Nenning / Austria. Schranz and Nabi Khan next to each other, big, surrounded by reporters.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Monuments; Ice skating; Hunting, Hunter; cameramen, cameramen; Children; filmmaking; Olympics; Photographers; Shipping; Ships; Schools, training; Swimming; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Townscapes: Europe; Animals (except dogs); freedom of expression; diving; Art; Kissing, kissing scenes; winter pictures; Circus; Architecture; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 938/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand time show 20.Todestag s. Eisenstein Battleship Potemkin with Odessa origin: DEFA, archive range hunting in the CSR origin: Prag children as performance float camera: Rau, summer Polish artist couple origin: DEFA circus in Swiss francs to give away camera: Rau, summer Spotlight Grenoble before and after Olympic origin: Eclair sport ski: Grindelwald and Wengen origin: Cine Journal A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1020/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 802/1965
Welt im Bild 19/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 868/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 906/1967