Die Zeit unter der Lupe 939/1968 23.01.1968
01 earthquake in Sicily pilots in cockpit. Aerial view of the earthquake area. Transport aircraft rolling off. Ceilings are unloaded. Torn-open crevasses. Debris. Rescue teams wearing helmets. Search for survivors in rubble with special equipment. Resident speaks about the catastrophe interview (in Italian). People with mouth protection. Coffins. Helper with mouth protection. Excavator is in ruins. Distribution of food products. Man with blanket around his head, big. Driving record on rubble past. Vehicles and refugees on the roadside. Dog runs between rubble.
02. 5 years of german French Friendship Treaty Adenauer and de Gaulle sign the friendship treaty. Brother kiss. Adenauer - de Gaulle. German French military parade in Mourmelon. He was talking to de Gaulle. Joint meetings.
03. George Brown at Willy Brandt (EEC talks) the Foreign Ministry. Brandt goes next to Brown. Close-up of George Brown. Willy Brandt and George Brown in conversation, great. Brandt and Brown go between cameramen.
04. Munich: Bambi award Liz Taylor goes next to Richard Burton's arrival. Minister Hundhammer handed over Bambi Senta Berger. Heinz Rühmann receives Bambi.
05. Rotterdam: oil fire in oil refinery fire. Burning oil tanks. Destroyed refinery.
06. Hamburg: International boat show sailing regattas. Boats on exhibition. Visitors in the exhibition. Visitors are interviewed to their liking, o-ton: "ne kind of pirate."-"ne yacht." - "a great motor cabin boat." - "A sailboat, a small one." - "boat people." - "If I would buy a dinghy, I would buy a shell and build yourself so that." Small sailing dinghy coral made of fiberglass. Man gets boot from trunk of car. Twig receives outboard motor. Man wears small boat Sportyak. Plastic boat is mounted. Hovercraft flying disc. Mr. Luedtke interviewed visitors: "och, not too expensive, ' a small dinghy would give me already rich." - "such as 5,000 DM." - "Oh, $5000." -"Up to 20,000 DM." - "and what type." - "we're still looking, we have no specific ideas."
07. Kiel: Vera Caslavska sport press Festival turns on the balance beam. Larissa Petric / USSR on uneven bars, ZL. Mikhail Voronin / USSR on the parallel bars, ZL, and on the horizontal bar, ZL. Vera Caslavska, large, in floor exercise, ZL.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Berger, Senta; Brandt, Willy; Brown, George; Burton, Richard; Gaulle de, Charles; Hundhammer; Lütke; Rühmann, Heinz; Taylor, Elisabeth; Caslavska, Vera; Petric, Larissa; Woronin, Michail
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Honors; Dogs; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Disasters; Europe, EDC, EEC; Fire; filmmaking; Pacts; Parades; Photographers; Reviews; Shipping; Ships; sporting events; State visits (inside); Gymnastics; Kissing, kissing scenes; Contracts; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Dogs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 939/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand focus on Sicily, earthquake camera: German French fire moments. Treaty origin: archive, Bundeshaus Bonn Brown Brandt (Engl. Außenmin.)
Camera: Luppa Bambi Awards camera: Rau, Wiers Rotterdam Refinery fire origin: Polygoon increases camera boat show Hamburg: Rühe sports gymnastics Festival in Kiel camera: Rieck, l. A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 210/1956
Welt im Bild 142/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 962/1968
Welt im Film 15/1945
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 931/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 245/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 455/1958