Die Zeit unter der Lupe 941/1968 06.02.1968
1 Viet Nam: 2 soldiers on the MG fight to the American Embassy in Saigon. Street fighting in Saigon. Soldiers running for cover. Urban warfare. Verwundeter is carried on stretcher. US General Westmoreland, half-close. Dead Vietcong. U.S. soldiers wearing dead on a stretcher.
02. Kiesinger in Rome Kiesinger distributed gifts to children from the earthquake zone. Vatican guard presents. Car driving before. He was going to the audience with the Pope. Kiesinger waving, big. Pope Paul VI, size.. Handshake Kiesinger - Pope, total. Pope Paul gives the blessing of German tourists in Rome.
03. Paris: Inauguration of the German Embassy Palais Bauharnais Schmücker presented Ambassador Klaiber key, half-close. Lübke greeted de Gaulle on reception at the Embassy. Mrs Lübke and Mrs de Gaulle, half-close. De Gaulle, great. De Gaulle in addition to Lübke tour through the Embassy, close to half. Luxurious furnishings in the Empire style. Door opens.
04. Paris: Jaques Esterel shows Spring fashions "Mexico-look" models on the catwalk. Mannequins in short shorts and wide hats. Removable short skirt, including short shorts. Short dresses and wide hats.
05. flu story virus A2 under microscope. Umbrellas. Woman with handkerchief in front of the face. Drive over the bridge in fog and rain. Wiper runs. Man walks on rainy Street. Japanese with face masks. Japanese children with face masks. Hat teacher on the Panel. Empty classes. Empty factory Hall. Newspaper headlines: Flu research laboratory: chicken eggs are provided with a vaccine. Professor Lippelt, Director International influenza talks about flu, big, o-ton: "the colds have no temperature Very much frequently at all while the real flu is characterized by a clear rise in temperature. Severe headaches in the foreground are a real flu. Old people are particularly at risk or even school children. All those who have A lot of public transport, are especially exposed to so the possibility of contagion still belong to the endangered professions. Unfortunately, we have up to now no specific treatments against the real flu. The vaccination should be carried out before the start of winter. We maintain alert September / October on the importance of vaccination. It gives us protection for 1 year and I would like to reassure anxious, does not vaccination reactions unless they have the small peak, that is start no trouble through vaccination." Crowds in the store for sale. Subway arrives. People on the platform. Man sneezes in subway train. Japanese children are vaccinated against flu.
06. Russia: Young world champion in gymnastics Yelena Karpuchina newspaper pictures of Jelena Krapuchina. Jelena grabs her schoolbag, adopted by her grandmother and goes with friends to school. Jelena models dancing poses. She dances before young in gymnastics school. Gymnastics State teacher Maria Vartanovna in the dancing gymnastics training. Jelena dancing freestyle tires. The grandmother as a spectator. Audience clapping. Maria Vartanovna kisses Elena after victory.
07. Berlin: Rides a horse riding and jumping tournament "Grand Prix of Germany" tab. Rider on the course. Horses tearing obstacle. Nelson Pessoa on Gran gesture on the course. Alwin Schockemöhle horse refuses to jump. Standing: Harvey Smith, England tears obstacle. Graziano Mancinelli rips obstacle. Mancinelli wins through better time. Mancinelli and Smith at award ceremony, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Gaulle de, Charles ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Klaiber ; Lippelt ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Paul VI. ; Schmücker, Kurt ; Vartaovna, Maria ; Westmoreland ; Karpuhina, Yelena ; Mancinelli ; Pessoa, Nelson ; Smith, Harvey ; Schockemöhle, Alwin ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Gymnastics ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Rain ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Schools, training ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Disease ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Social events ; Outlander ; Currency ; Fashion ; Jobs ; employment ; Buildings in Europe ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 941/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on Viet Nam (fight for amerikan. Embassy in Saigon) origin: vis news information Kiesinger in Rome origin: SEDI German Embassy in Paris (Palais Bauharnais) origin: Pathé journal Esterel-moden origin: Eclair increased flu story camera: Rühe, Zakariah origin: Archive sports gymnastics champion. Soviet Union origin: Sovkino riding in Berlin camera: Wiers, Berwig A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 840/1966
Emelka-Woche 51 (seit 1929)
Welt im Film 25/1945