Die Zeit unter der Lupe 942/1968 13.02.1968
01 Viet Nam: embankments with sandbags build storm attack on Khe Sanh American soldiers at the base of Khe Sanh. Dropping a bomb.
02. Bonn: Parliament discussed the demands and protests of students parade with banners. Police and students in street fighting. The police barrier holding back demonstrators. Discussion between students and members of Parliament before the Federal Parliament. Ask students and deputies reply o-ton: "but I believe we are here, to consider, for example, what the Socialist MEPs said today to the dictum of the Vice Presidents of the Bundestag: Landgraf, will get hard!" And you mean to proceed against the students harder."-"Yes, I can only say that I think the rubber stick is not a solution, but I will also add that the one who believes he can disturb the order and others prevent that he not in the law is."-"you would say please what we break do if we continue with business as usual?"-"If you throw a window panes ", then I would say that everything is certainly not helpful." Kiesinger speaks interview: "the Prime Minister share my opinion and are determined to ensure that criminals be punished violence without delay. The overwhelming majority of our students takes no share in these riots. The vast majority of our students can rest assured that we take seriously their concerns about the reform of our education system, to ensuring the future of our people, peace, freedom and justice in our world and share."
03. Nuremberg: Toy Fair large eyes turn to fly agaric. Detailed dolls. Dog with young dogs in basket. Large doll faces with rotating eyes. Doll rides on rocking horse. Crawling doll. Talking doll. Barking Dog. Clacking goose. Doll is being fed. Doll drinking from bottle. Funny trash after insertion of paper says many thanks. Toy train.
04. London: Japan beat band Samurai members of the band sitting at table and eat with chopsticks. Japanese beats Eddy on Cup with chopsticks. Drummer. Appearance of the band with the English singer Mick Curtis.
05. Grenoble: 10 Olympics competing: ski jumper ZL. Günter Göllner / Germany at the jump. He is 10. Jiry Raske / CSSR jumps and wins gold medal, ZL. Jiry Raska after the victory, half-close. Cameraman pans with camera. Downhill women: on the track of Christel Haas. Austria. It is 3. Olga Pall / Austria runs and wins the gold medal. The three winners, great. Figure skating Ladies: Gaby Seifert freestyle runs. You win the silver medal. Freestyle by Peggy Fleming. You win a gold medal. On the podium of Peggy Fleming, Gaby Seyfert, Hanna Maskowa. Giant slalom men: Willy Favre / Switzerland on the track. He won a silver medal. Jean Claude Killy in the race. He wins gold medal. Jean Claude Killy, great. Men's downhill: skiers on the circuit. Dangerous falls. Guy Perillat on the track. He won a silver medal. Jean Claude Killy for the downhill. He wins gold medal. Killy and Perillat, great.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Curtis, Micky ; Heinemann, Gustav ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Wehner, Herbert ; Favre, Willy ; Fleming, Peggy ; Göllner, Günter ; Haas, Christl ; Killy, Jean Claude ; Maskova, Hanna ; Mir, Isabelle ; Pall, Olga ; Perillat, Guy ; Raska, Jiry ; Seyfert, Gabriele
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Demonstrations ; Higher education ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; Olympics ; Photographers ; Police ; Toys, toys ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Currency ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 942/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on Viet Nam, Khe Sanh - demonstrations Hbg. - discussions v. Federal Home Kiesinger statement camera: Luppa, Luppa origin: vis news i. Nuremberg Toy Fair increases camera: fire current bars Samurai band a. England origin: Pathé News Sports Grenoble - winter Olymp.
Origin: Gaumont (downhill skiing ladies figure skating Ladies giant slalom men) competing downhill men's A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 303/1955
Welt im Film 215/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1010/1969