Die Zeit unter der Lupe 949/1968 02.04.1968
01 Johnson study: Johnson forgoes re-election Johnson speaking, great. Johnson at swearing in addition to Jaqueline Kennedy. The White House. Johnson, in the midst of an enthusiastic crowd. Johnson during election campaign, half-close. Johnson and Ladybird, large. Choice girl. With his wife and daughters at election rally. Johnson at the lectern, half close to Johnson in Jeep front of Viet Nam fighters departs. He distinguishes Viet Nam fighter. Helicopter. Bombing and strikes. Wounded Negro is taken from aircraft. Johnson on airfield at wounded. Johnson waived candidacy, actuality, big: "Accordingly, I shall not seek, and I will not accept the nomination of my party for another term as your president."
02. Prague: General Svoboda will elect deputies elected to the President of the Republic. Svoboda is between clapping. Svoboda standing, half-close. Photos: Svoboda in the war as a leader of Czech Freikorps Rossbach in Russia. Svoboda at the head of a regiment at the feeder in Prague in 1945. Svoboda is congratulated after election, embraced and kissed. Cameramen. Svoboda leaves room.
03. Cologne: Intercop exhibition - aid swing of Cologne Cathedral: mobile Hall exhibition space. Information panels and photographs on development assistance. Photos world map with light-up points where assistance is provided. Construction of the dam. Output of food.
04. Bamberg: Madonnas predator trial courtroom door. Accused be brought to trial. Accused in dock. Henry Nannen on will, half-close. Riemenschneider-Madonna in the Church of Volkach. Judges sit. The accused Franz Xaver Bauer, Manfred Rada leaf and Lothar fare.
05. Paris: restoration laboratory of the Louvre Museum restoration lab in attic. Examination of works of art with ultraviolet rays. Damage to works of art identified with microscopes. Scientists working on artwork and paintings. The Champs Elysees from the top.
06. Hamburg: Kindertheater children take to the streets. You go to theatre. Cashier. Children in theatre. Performance Pippi Langstrumpf with Hanna Ries as Pippi Langstrumpf and 2 police officers o-ton: child's face, laughing. Serious boy. Girl laughs. Children at the theater, half-close. Pretty boy. Girls. Children clap.
07. Aintree: Grand National breakdown from UFA 610/5 - same section. Bookmakers give character. Woman bets switch. Start, total. Jump over 1 obstacle. Driverless horses in the race. Falls. Jump over Beachers Brokk. Horse overturns and stands up. 3 horses in the top flight. Outcast red alligator leads with 20 lengths and goes through the target. Winning horse and jockey. Payment of winnings.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bauer, Franz Xaver ; Gehab, Lothar ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Johnson, Linda B. ; Johnson, Luice B. ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Kennedy, Jacqueline ; Nannen, Henry ; Ries, Hanna ; Röschlaub, Manfred ; Svoboda ; Wischnewsky
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bombs ; Honors ; Youth ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Olympics ; Medals, awards, honors ; Photographers ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Asia ; Cultural events ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; maps ; Crime ; Currency ; Elections ; Foreign policy events ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in North America ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 949/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on Johnson study (candidacy waiver) origin: vis news, archive information Svoboda choice origin: Fox, archive Intercop archive camera: Luppa origin: Archive Madonnenraub process camera: rough restoration i. Louvre enlarged origin: Pathé Journal Spotlight children's Theatre camera: L. sports grand national origin: Pathé News A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 979/1968
Welt im Bild 84/1954
Riesenflugzeuge der Zeppelin-Werke in Berlin-Staaken bei Spandau
Welt im Bild 179/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 462/1958