Die Zeit unter der Lupe 950/1968 09.04.1968
1 Munich: Heinz Edelmann-Vernisage - art hippie image and Beatles: revolver from the breasts of women. Organiser Heinz Edelmann on exhibition, half-close. Gunther Sachs, half-close. Monster images. Eyes in hat. Image "Hold the bomb favorite". Man writes out a check on the back of the vehicle in front. Excerpts from a cartoon film of the Beatles by Heinz Edelmann. Visitors in the exhibition, large. Gunther Sachs to movie projector, half-close. Excerpts from Beatle movie.
02. Frankfurt: Jonny Hallyday in Germany Jonny Hallyday aircraft stairs go down, half-close. Photographer with large protruding lens camera. Johnny Hallyday faces plane, half-close. He is welcomed. Jonny Hallyday rises in airport bus. Hallyday, laughing, great. Ride in the car.
03. Munich: Olympic character designs for Olympic emblems in exhibition. Large, successive, different emblems. The award-winning designs of the 3rd, 2nd and 1st prize.
04. Memphis: The assassination of Martin Luther King, Martin Luther King, Jr. non-violent protest March. Negro with banners. Martin Luther King, Jr. to speak at rally. Martin Luther King is made at protest March by stone. Demonstration of the Negro. Burned out car. Dead black is on the road. Close-up of Martin Luther King, Jr. speech quote: "but I'm worried about nothing. I fear no man. Because I've seen the promised land." Martin Luther King, Jr. in the coffin lying after assassination attempt. His wife on the coffin. Fires and looting the "Black Power".
05 21 aircraft rolls Polish pilots training on the MIG on runway (from above). Pilot attracts protective suit. Start with blasting nozzle, large. Start (from the rear). Sand is stirred up. Flight. 3 flights above clouds from left to right. Turning over wings. Images from plane, turning. Radar recording. Landing At night.
06. Nuremberg: Football of 1 FC Nürnberg - FC Köln 2:1 audience swing flags. A spectator wearing a hat, great face. Viewers with sausage, great. Cologne hits ball post. Spectators, half-close. Player plays the opposing defense. Viewers with his mouth open. Nuremberg has an effort on goal. Ball bouncing from foot of Defender in goal. 1-0 to Nuremberg. Goalkeeper Wawra holds. Nuremberg shoots 2:0 young viewers with Beatle hair whistles, great. Cologne 2: shoot 1 camera behind gate ZL.
07. on the death of Jim Clark - race and records still photographs of fellow racing driver Jim Clark. Racing accidents. Mass collision. Wheels fly through the air. Race car overturns. Several cars over and fly through the air. Car goes over embankment and exploded in viewers. Jim Clark in the race. Jim Clark at the box, half-close. Jim Clark racing, half-close. Car in curve. Official waving banner. Jim Clark receives congratulations in car as the winner. Jim Clark receives Cup. Jim Clark is kissed after victory of Mrs. Photo of his crashed car at the circuit of Hockenheim.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Trade, finance ; Youth ; cameramen, cameramen ; Emblems ; Fire ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; Women, mothers ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Night ; Olympics ; Photographers ; Radar ; Races ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Deaths, funerals ; Unrest ; Art ; Works of art ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Assassinations ; Exhibitions ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 950/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information Edelmann Vernissage (modern art museum) camera: Rau Johnny Halliday camera: Jürgens, Rühe Munich: Olympic character exhibition camera: out Spotlight M. L. King death (and archive) origin: Metro, vis news, archive technology MIG 21 origin: Polkronika Sports Football: Cologne/Nuremberg camera: Luppa, Rau, Zakariah Jim Clark review origin: Archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Den Frieden sicherer machen
Mit der Feldbahn an die Front im Westen
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 539/1960