Die Zeit unter der Lupe 952/1968 23.04.1968
1st Athens: National day in Greece Greek landscape. The new Greek leaders Lieutenant General Zoitakis and Papadopoulos on the national day. Parade. Military vehicles. Motorcycle column. Tank. Leaders remove parade. People clap. Military vehicles. Aircraft. Soldiers marching with flags.
02. Wolfsburg: Farewell to Professor Heinrich Nordhoff facing workers and employees of the VW factory building. You parade in a long train on the coffin of Nordhoffs past. Review: Nordhoff is awarded with order. Nordhoff with bouquet in celebration. The 1,000,000 VW runs off the Assembly line. Nordhoff in Assembly Hall. He walks alone through the empty Hall from behind. Flowered coffin will be driven on VW. VW motorcade goes behind the coffin.
03. Rhöndorf: death day wear Konrad Adenauer soldiers wreaths to the grave. Family members facing the grave. Lübke, Kiesinger, Gerstermaier at the grave, total. Choir boys pass by the grave. Boy prays before the Tomb.
04. Noordwijk: European Space Centre building in the Space Center. Young women and men in front of character tables. Satellite under construction. Assembly halls. Euro satellite ESRO 1 is being tested. Computer road test. Data are evaluated.
05. Munich: HEOS A - the first satellite from Germany drawing of the satellite. Scientists in Junker works in construction. Production of fittings for the German stage of the Europa rocket. Solenoid valves and fuel regulator. Electrical wiring diagrams. Satellite HEOS is tested on Shaker grate. Technicians in protective clothing during installation.
06. England: dive sled C Skate man lies on shallow dive sled and pulled by motor boat. It swims on the slide over and under water. Drive through water in the Very much restless moving diving slide.
07. Czechoslovakia: plane sits unpowered man seated on three wheels. About him screw by helicopter. Car attracts flying sleigh, which rises and goes forth from behind the car and lands again.
08. Augsburg: Volleyball - West Europe Cup: Holland - Finland 3-0 game of the two teams in ZL. Referee whistles. Game on the net. Judges record penalty points. Game scenes in ZL. After victory, the Dutch players wear their coach on their shoulders.
09 Germany welcomes Johnny Hallyday Johnny Hallyday girl tour with kiss and flowers. Close-up of Johnny Hallyday girl with a wide hat. Johnny Hallyday sings in appearance. Wild gestures with the microphone. Hallyday in the break with his band before beer Stein. He's eating sauerkraut. Hallyday sings "Bonny and Clyde". Ecstatic speech. Hallyday lies with microphone on the ground. Bright lights dark.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Hallyday, Jonny ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Papadopoulos ; Zoitakis
CSSR ; Athens ; Rhöndorf ; Noordwijk ; Munich ; Wolfsburg ; England ; Germany ; Augsburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Youth ; Musical events ; Parades ; Rockets ; Satellite ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sports details, fouls ; Diving, diver ; Technology ; Deaths, funerals ; Volleyball ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Time hotels ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 952/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information of Greek independence day origin: Athens Nordhoff parade i. Wolf Castle camera: fire origin: archive, NDW Adenauer death tag camera: Luppa technology Holländ. Space Center origin: Polygoon satellite HEOS (Junkers) camera: Rau sports water sports for divers origin: Pathe news hang-gliding in the CSSR origin: DEFA volley-ball camera: rough Spotlight Jonny Hallyday concert camera: Luppa, Jackson A, and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 170/1955
Welt im Film 18/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 51/1951
Welt im Film 45/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 334/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 634/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 758/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 281/1955
Welt im Bild 139/1955