Die Zeit unter der Lupe 953/1968 29.04.1968
01 Hanover industrial fair materials are turning, lighting effects. Construction vehicle passes stone increases, loose suspension of the wheels. To automatically closing door. Man holding head between door, door springs back. To automatically closing door and fence. Plastic furniture. Porcelain. Pears. Kleinstbirnen. Kleinstbirne's eye. Miniature clock before penny. Radio receivers. Listening with headphones. Glasses. Dr. Haase interviewed the WMF Board member Dr. Strudthoff on economy: "the year of 1967 was a turning point year. Is covered, the pent-up demand, the tremendous growth of the last 10 years a thing of the past. If you respect it, then we are; content us growth in future with 2, 3, 4 percent on this basis, I think the year of 1968 for a good start, I think we can go in with a positive opinion in the next few months." WMF goods: candlestick, porcelain, glasses, cutlery.
02. Hanover: air show pan across a giant parking lot. Aircraft on course. Visitors. Plastic aircraft. Small plastic plane taking off. Wheels are retracted. Newcomer flight of the do 31 vertical flight and landing.
03. Paris Photo models profile of a photo model. Eye, great. Model photos are considered. Photo model at gymnastics. Profile, great. Model wears makeup is, great. Makeup before mirror. Applying eyelashes. Photo models at work. Photographer photographed on the road and in the Studio. Girl poses in front of the camera.
04. Romania: Operation with lung transplant surgery team during the operation. Doctors with mouth protection. X-ray shows lung tumor. Graphic shows the flow of the surgery with removal of lung. Taken out lung is fed with nutrient solution and back operates a in organism. Doctors tie-off face mask. Patient after successful surgery in the bed and after convalescence in aerobics.
05. Dada: billiard balls roll billiards Championship. Raymond Ceulemans / Belgium, laments his stock a. Stock hits against ball, big. Koya Ogata plays Japan. Raymond Ceulemans is world champion. Games often attaches to the shock.
06. Baden-Württemberg: State election people in polling station. Distribution of votes. Ballot boxes. Counting of votes. Professor Darendorf, FDP, half-close. By Thadden, NPD, half-close. Walter Kraus, SPD, speaks o-ton, half-close, to behind the collapse of the SPD: "we had expected that the performance of the SPD in the Government would be more penetrated to the awareness of the population. Certainly also the Easter riots have helped, because, to strengthen the radical parties. Anders, I think, is not to explain the result in Baden-Württemberg."
07. Berlin: Celebrations of the may parade of flags. Willy Brandt sitting, half-close. SPD flags. Writing peace freedom of international understanding. Rally. Transparent: The wall cannot separate us. Willy Brandt speaks o-ton, half close: "this time their attacks directed against the four powers agreements on unimpeded access to Berlin. I can warn of this playing with fire just forcefully." Microphone SFB, among the listeners of Klaus Schütz, half-close. Rally of the extra-parliamentary opposition in Berlin-Neukölln. Parade of red flags. Young people at the meeting. Tangible confrontation with population. Transparent Mao and the factory belongs to the workers. Ballad singer with a guitar singing "Dutschke assassination song". Young people with white helmets with star from East Berlin. Speakers with a beard, o-ton: "the spark of the revolutionaries from Viet Nam, Latin America and Africa to Europe jumped over. "We join the call of the Spanish workers: Venceremos - we shall overcome." Willy Brandt speaks o-ton: "our experience and her impatience are needed, so that this country will be able to survive the challenge of the 70s. Berlin will come out refined from the tests of this week and energized."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; aircraft ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; beauty care ; Technology ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Medicine ; Cups ; Elections ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; employment ; Eyes ; Exhibitions ; Trade unions ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 953/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand technology fair in Hannover camera: fire, Rieck, Pahl flight show camera: Fire In the spotlight cover-girl story origin: Pathé journal increases Romanian Lung Surgery origin: Sahia sports billiards Championships camera: Seib, Rühe Spotlight election in Baden-Würtemberg camera: Rau may celebrations camera: fire, Rau, summer A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 341/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 647/1962