Die Zeit unter der Lupe 955/1968 14.05.1968
01 student unrest in Paris and Viet Nam Conference moving of students on the street. Police chain going on with guns. Street battle. Burning cars. Fires in the street. Onslaught of the masses. Car driving in front of the Hotel Majestic. Sign International Centre de conférences. Arrival of the North Vietnamese and American delegation to the Conference Hall. Handshake Averell Harriman with Xuan Thuy. Cameramen. The delegations sit down at the Conference table. Door closes. Street battle students against police. Students throw stones. Arrested, wounded. Burning vehicles. Overturned cars.
02. Bonn: Star March on Bonn to demonstration against emergency laws train arriving on station. Emergency teams from Berlin get off train. Moving to Bonn with banners. Move at a run. Transparent no swastika Empire. Swivel Assembly in the courtyard. Heinrich Böll speaks, half-close. Young listeners.
03. Moscow: 150th birth anniversary of Karl Marx meeting at the Kremlin Palace. Painting with Karl Marx. His work "The capital". Birthplace in Trier. Suslov's chief ideologist to speak at Memorial Service at the Kremlin Palace, big. Bust of Karl Marx.
04. England: Comeback of the rock 'n' roll stars Bill Haley Bill Haley sings. Will occur on Bill Haley and his band. Rock and roll dancers at Wild dance 14 years ago.
05. Frankfurt: loaded into aircraft departure Bamberg Symphony Orchestra of musical instruments to Japan. Conductor Joseph Keilberth, great. Keilberth conducted the Bamberg Symphony Orchestra, big. City images Bamberg, driving record. Total of Bamberg. DOM. Keilberth conducted. Violinist, cellist, brass. The Symphony Orchestra go on stairs in the plane. Japan air lines plane taking off.
06. Spain fashion hairstyles for the year 2000 by Isaak Blanco crane carries scrap car and throws it on a car junkyard. Between scrap cars, Isaak Blanco capped his models. Strange hairstyles of the future. Constructions on the hair. Hair types are on mountain of the tire.
07. Paris: Jaques Esterel shows look Dalmatian dog barking runs coats between wall covering in Dalmatian decoration between mannequins in Dalmatian dresses, suits, bikinis, the Dalmatian. Poodle as a spectator, large. Poodle yawns.
08th Berlin: Boxing Championships heavyweight Gerhard Zech - Jürgen Blin in the Sports Palace breakdown from UFA 616 / 1. Both boxers in the shock Exchange. The Boxer, big feet. Jürgen Blin is attacking. Spectators and spectator, large. Blin slips and falls. Blin ends up hit. He hits with both hands. Boxer in the corner during the break. Maintainer talks on Boxer. Man beats Gong. Last round. Blin exhausted attacks once again. Laughing audience, great. The winner photo Zech and Blin in the laurel wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Narcotics, drugs; Buildings in Germany; Libraries; Boxes; Books; Demonstrations; Monuments; Dogs; cameramen, cameramen; Fire; Musical events; Photographers; Posters, fonts, banners; Police; Advertising; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; Townscapes: Germany; Dance; Doors; automotive engineering, automotive; Foreign policy events; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Dogs; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 955/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand spotlight on unrest students & Viet Nam Conference in Paris origin: Pathé journal, Eclair information Marsh a. Bonn (emergency laws) camera: Luppa, Seib, Zakariah of anniversary of the birth of Marx & archive origin: Sovkino Bill Haley camera: Rau origin: Pathé news, Belgavox, archive Spotlight departure d. Bamberger Symphoniker camera: strong mostly cheerful Spanish hairstyle fashion origin: No. do Dalmatians look origin: Eclair sports boxing: Zech Blin camera: Pahl, Wiers A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 20/1950
Welt im Film 242/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 557/1960
Welt im Bild 27/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 955/1968
Welt im Film 34/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 480/1959