Die Zeit unter der Lupe 956/1968 21.05.1968
01 de Gaulle in Romania de Gaulle is standing in the car waving, totally. People waving flags. De Gaulle shaking hands in front of people. De Gaulle visited industrial plant. De Gaulle shakes the hand of workers. De Gaulle on balcony next to President Ceausescu, half-close. De Gaulle speaks, close to half (no sound).
02. Paris: student protests and workers strikes in France, factory gate is closed. Workers from the factory. Strike at the Renault factory. Moving with a red flag on the street. Students from the Sorbonne. Students in the Lecture Hall. Daniel Cohn-Bendit in Lecture Hall in discussion with Professor. Jean Louis Barrault's Odéon closed Théâtre français. Discussion in the theatre.
03. England: Collapse of high-rise building with broken along part of the House. Look into open spaces. Cleaning up in ruins. Cranes.
04. Berlin: "day of the armed forces' tanks shoot parade of allies. The allied commanders in the stands take off the parade. Marching U.S. troops. Marching Scots. Passing of tanks. Klaus Schütz in the stands, half-close. Negroes on top of tank when driving past.
05. Berlin: Polish Ballet Mazowsze Polish dancers and dancers native dances in Polish folk costumes.
06. Swiss air force looking for new jet fighter flight over Swiss aircraft movements. Aircraft assemblers for installation of the Mirage III. records of aircraft performance in formulas on Blackboard. Computer test aircraft models. International aircraft, which will replace the Mirage III, since overhauled aircraft: photo of the Anglo-French aircraft Jaguar, the Swedish lawgivers, the Skyhawk from the United States, and the Swiss model AR 7 pilot in the aircraft cockpit. Pulpit will be closed. Aircraft of the Mirage Squadron. Mirage is rolling on runway. Launch and flight. Flight over mountains. Earth rotates, filmed from plane, with aerobatic flight.
07. Madrid: European Boxing Championships in the lightweight: champion Pedro Carrasco suggests the Challenger kid Tano k. o. Boxer attracts gloves. Man beats Gong, half-close. Carrasco is attacking and fighting superior. Tano is hit hard. In the 8th round, goes Tano to ground and is counted. Victor Carrasco and sailor hat in the ring on the shoulders of supporters.
08 Nurburgring: race of the sports car over 1000 km and Porsche Sieg race car driver Jean Claude Killy, half close and big before the start. Driver walk to the car. Start. Some cars stop. The sports car on the race track and in curves, Jean Claude Killy drives Porsche-box with broken steering wheel. He moves back in the race. Killy sets race car driver helmet. It win 2 Porsche drivers. VIC Elford and Joe Siffert with winners wreaths on the shoulders of men after their victory.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barrault, Jean Claude ; Ceausescu ; Cohn-Bendit, Daniel ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Schütz, Klaus ; Carrasco, Pedro ; Elford, Vic ; Killy, Jean Claude ; Siffert, Joe ; Tano, Kid
Berlin ; Romania ; France ; Switzerland ; Paris ; England ; Madrid ; Nürburgring ; Bucharest
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Higher education ; Industry ; Disasters ; Flags ; aircraft ; motor sports ; Parades ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Strike, strike ; Dance ; Technology ; Unrest ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Crew ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 956/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information de Gaulle i. Romania origin: Sahia unrest i, Paris origin: Gaumont info home collapse i. London origin: Pathé news military parade i. West Berlin camera: Pahl Pom. Dance Ensemble i. West Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers technology conversion of the Swiss air force origin: Cine Journal sports box - European Championships, Spain origin: No. do Nürburgring race camera: Zaki, Luppa, Seib A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 19/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 147/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 986/1968
Welt im Film 116/1947
Welt im Film 357/1952