Die Zeit unter der Lupe 957/1968 28.05.1968
1st riots and strikes in Paris closed gate. Aircraft at the airfield. Empty airport building. Dormant shipyards. Empty train tracks. Cars and bikes on the road. Huge piles of garbage. Police give Stacheldrahtverhaue to the page. The Franco German border near Saarbrücken. German students accompany Daniel Cohn Bendit and To want to force illegal border crossing. Cohn Bendit, great. Moving to Paris. Banners and red flag. Mass on space. Politicians go to Conference. Mendes Frances, great. Pompidou, great. De Gaulle speaks to the nation interview, big, desk: "J'ai décidé de soumettre au souffrage de la nation un projet de lou par lequel je lui demande de donner à l ' état et d'abord à son chef un mandate pour la Rénovation." Street battle in the Latin quarter. Police in use. Stone-throwing, fires. Injured man is taken away. Arrest. Policemen running with batons. Wounded on the road. Ambulance. Shootout. Removal of wounded on a stretcher. Car wreck will be pushed by excavators. Burning vehicles. Felled trees and destruction on the road.
02. Alsdorf: Beginning of the Contergan process people entering courthouse. Cameramen in the courtroom. Leading pharmacists of pharmaceutical factory on the dock. In front of them defenders. Judges entered the room. The extensive indictment.
03. Mary's pilgrimage church in Neviges modern concrete construction of the Church. Bells in the Bell Tower. Procession. Cardinal Frings goes in procession. Miraculous image of the Virgin Mary is transformed into the new Church. Worshippers touch the relic. Construction of the Church in the middle of the village.
04. Berlin: to the death of the artist John Heartfield (Helmut Herzfeld) wreaths on the grave. Mourners at the grave in occupation. John Heartfield, as a young man. Drawings of the satirist. Hitler with Angel wings. Hitler full of coins "Swallows gold and talking metal!".
05. Cologne: Picture a girl face, great party competition. Gitte filming with camera. Twenty-somethings dancing on the dance floor. Speaker on tape. Pickup on record, great. Tapping of beer in the open. Young people are on carts. Wedding couple. 2 rings are forged out of iron. Pop star Graham Bonney and Howard Carpendale. Naked shower, big feet. Bratwurst bar. Young people with crazy wigs. Federal railway train. Young people dance la Botella in federal rail cars.
06. Rotterdam: European Cup final AC Milan - HSV 2:0 and return of the HSV Hamburg bus. HSV are waved flags. Brewery horses pull wagons. Uwe Seeler drink from paper cups, large. Young people with HSV flags. Cloth over VW. "And the result is also scarce; We pick up the European Cup". Game. HSV in the attack. Bernd Dörfel before running ball outside and are good sides to the door of the Milanese. Milan stormed and HSV 1: shoot 0 audience swing flags. HSV player before the Milan goal. Player falls before an empty goal and shoots past. Milan shoots the 2:0 player by Milan hold up Cup.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bonney, Graham ; Carpendale, Howard ; Cohn-Bendit, Daniel ; Frings ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Gitte ; Heartfield, John ; Hitler, Adolf ; Mendes-France, Pierre ; Pompidou, George ; Dörfel, Charly Bernd ; Seeler, Uwe
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Narcotics, drugs ; Buildings in Germany ; DDR ; Bells ; Higher education ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Fire ; food science ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Photographers ; Police ; Religious events ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Strike, strike ; Dance ; Deaths, funerals ; Unrest ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Art ; Works of art ; Medicine ; Crime ; Transport: General ; Competitions ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 957/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Spotlight on Cohn-Bendit & unrest France camera: strong origin: Gaumont information Contergan-process camera: Seib origin: archive new Church i. Neviges camera: Luppa John Hartfield Memorial origin: DEFA current measures of party competition in Cologne camera: Luppa sports European Cup (Milan HSV) origin: Polygoon (& reception i. Hamburg) camera: Zimpel, Rühe, wild Hagen A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 292/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 354/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 11/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 803/1965