Die Zeit unter der Lupe 958/1968 04.06.1968
01 Bonn: Adoption of emergency laws and demonstrations in Bonn, Munich and Hamburg sitting in front of University students. Painting the doors I like strike. Discussion. Meeting with banners. Run by road. Police pushing back demonstrators. Students sitting on the street and blocking traffic. Policemen pulling students. Bundestag. Kiesinger speaks actuality to the laws of the State of emergency: "it is not true that these designs contrary with the spirit and purpose of the basic law. Is true fact, that they represent a necessary adjunct of the basic law from his mind and sense." Chamber with total members of Parliament. Deputies To give off voice vote. Counting of the votes. Deputies clapping.
02. Paris: Per de Gaulle rally and cleaning up excavator stones on slides here. Clean-up work. Felled trees and grids are granted to the page. Pompidou and politician, going half-close. Parade for de Gaulle with French flags and pictures of de Gaulle. Meeting at the Arc de Triomphe. Parade on the Champs of Elysées.
03. Gergweis: Dachshund exhibition parking lot full of cars. Dachshunds are presented on line. Dachshund sitting on lap. Langhaardackel, great. Rauhaardackel. Dachshunds make pretty. Dachshund sitting next to beer glass. Dachshund baby drinking from a bottle of milk. Distorted long Dachshund. Fronds.
04. England: Epsom Derby Racecourse visitors. Jockeys. Ladies with hats. Queen Elizabeth in conversation, half-close. Start start machine. Circuit, total. Horses in the curve from the front. Dense field in the race. Home stretch. Outsider leads. Lester Pigott forges ahead and WINS. Winning horse in the ring surrounded by men with gray cylinders.
05. Hanover: Football Germany - England 1-0 game scenes. Audience clapping. 2 opposing players run behind ball and fall, half-close. German shot on goal. Goalkeeper keeps. Daniels runs outside before and Touchline to the middle. German player crashes. On the bench next to coach Schön Uwe Seeler. Among the spectators of Sepp Herberger, half-close. Bicycle kick goal by Müller. Beckenbauer shoots 0 spectators the 1: totally. Beckenbauer, half close goes with players from the course. English figure with cylindrical, striped pants and cut with shield.
06. Deutsches Turnfest in Berlin 1968 pulpit of a plane rolling off. Bus. Supply wagons roll to aircraft. Driving record of the Memorial Church, Kurfürstendamm and Congress Hall. Turner flags. Klaus Schütz speaks at the opening ceremony o-ton: "we open today in Berlin one of the biggest events of the post-war period. This gymnastics Festival can and should be a great experience for all athletes." Young Turner as a listener, great. Young girl, big. Flags. Turner band playing front of City Hall. Feet of swimmers on the starting blocks and bounce. Rower. Fistball. Gymnastics. Monument of the gymnastics father Jahn. Turner playing the guitar and singing around the campfire. Mass demonstration on the Champs de Mars. Trampoline. Turner in gymnastics. Gymnasts on parallel bars. Old men's parallel bars. Ball gym. Turner bands play at the Olympic Stadium. Pageant of the Turner on the Kurfürstendamm. Contactor beckons, half-close. Match Fireworks. Fireworks.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Pompidou, George ; Schütz, Klaus ; Dörfel, Charly Bernd ; Herberger, Sepp ; Jahn, Gerhard ; Müller, Gerd ; Piggot, Lester ; Seeler, Uwe ; Schön, Helmut
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Monuments ; Gymnastics ; Higher education ; Dogs ; Domestic events ; Flags ; Fireworks ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; rescue services ; Rowing ; Swimming ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; Townscapes: Germany ; Strike, strike ; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline ; Gymnastics ; Unrest ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Men ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 958/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand focus on emergency laws and demonstrations i. Bonn, Munich and OHIM.
Camera: Zaki, Luppa, Rau de Gaulle demonstrations & cleanup origin: Pathé journal increases Dachshund show in Gergweiß camera: Rau sports Epsom Derby origin: Pathe news football: Germany/England camera: Luppa, Zakariah, Seib, Pier Kalla special report: gymnastics Festival Berlin 68 Deutsches Turnfest i. Berlin. F A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 240/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 894/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 263/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 860/1966
"Mit Bayern leben ..." Eine Betrachtung zur innerdeutschen Geschichte
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 957/1968
Welt im Film 76/1946