Die Zeit unter der Lupe 959/1968 11.06.1968
01 Ratzeburg: eighth rowing to the Gillette Cup start. Rowers in the race, half-close. Viewers with binoculars. It leads the Germany aft. 2 Russian boats overtake the German boat. Vilnius is in front of Moscow across the finish line. 3. boot from the United States against Germany. Russian team at award ceremony. Kiss for athletes. Reporter is located next to the boat in the water. Level copying of the inlet of the Germany United States boats.
02. Plymouth: A man Atlantic regatta sailors rises mast sailing boat. Sailors on board. The German Claus Hehner, great to ride. Swivel boat. Claus Hehner gives interview about difficulties of a man ride, o-ton: "I'm on board not only the swift, but I am Navigator, I am, I have to Cook, I must perform small repairs and between all the sailors should sailboat mast rises." Sailors on board. The German Claus Hehner, great to ride. Swivel boat. Claus Hehner gives interview about difficulties of a man ride, o-ton: "I'm on board not only the swift, but I'm Navigator, I am, have to Cook, I must perform small repairs and between all of this, I need to sleep even I can do this only in small slices, so no more than 1 ½ hours and then I have to get back on deck. Condition is surely an excellent physical condition, i.e. you have to train so long before being fit, you have to forgo many things, you must of course have a great navigational experience smoking, alcohol, further. A key factor is the moral course, i.e., and. so the will to endure, even if it's not hard."-"how you see yourself, your chances?"-"if we have very queasy winds and a wonderful summer, then "Max" not much is in there for such a hard mett er boat like mine; If but the wind with 5, 6 or 7, then I can against anmarschieren well and have opportunities so sure." Bunk and small kitchen on board. Maps and navigation instruments. Sailing on the sea.
03. Mexico City: German social work aerial photography Mexico City. Giant Street crossing. Home of the German social work. Mexicans in Office hours. Medical examination. Patient receives syringe. Patient in bed. Child is examined. Infant on examination table. Mothers in sewing course, lesson and cooking class. Women receive donations. Aerial sports facilities Mexico City.
04. Georgia: Soviet children Ballet mountain stream flows. Children dance trick: Georgian dances of children. Dance teacher gives instructions. Presence of children. Drummer beats on drum, big.
05. Hamburg: photo exhibition "Europe photo 68" visitors in the photo exhibition of the amateurs. Photos: Old man, Hochgestreckte arms, sports team with filthy faces, old woman, soldier boots, soldiers flowers in hands keep lowered eyes mouth protection in the hands of Russian ship bow, reindeer herd, surgical instruments, man, with cigar, flower, child eye then head of Bulldog.
06. Robert Kennedy assassination close-up of Robert Kennedy. American flag blowing at St. Patrick's Cathedral. Americans stand in long queue in front of the Cathedral and parade past the casket. Robert Kennedy on the lectern, Robert Kennedy to Ethel. Robert Kennedy kneeling at the grave of his brother's in Arlington. The Ambassador Hotel. Robert Kennedy to Ethel surrounded by people. Lying on the ground after assassination attempt. The assassin. McCarthy's mass for the dead. Johnson goes to the mass of the dead. Young Negress, great. Old Negress, great. Coffin is carried from the Church. Edward Kennedy on the coffin. Rose Kennedy, Ethel Kennedy and children walk behind the coffin. People on railroad tracks during transfer in train. Boy wears American flag. Burial in Arlington. Capitol at night.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Interviews; Children; Flags; Women, mothers; musical instruments; Night; Reviews; Rowing; Schools, training; Sailing; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Asia; Cities: South America; Dance; Deaths, funerals; Kissing, kissing scenes; Medicine; Welfare, aid agencies, care; aerial photographs; Assassinations; Exhibitions; Buildings in North America; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 959/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand sports eighth row, Ratzeburg camera: fire, Jürgens, Rühe Circumnavigator portrait u. Start camera: Jürgens origin: Pathé news focus on social work i. Mexico origin: Mexico, archive current bars Soviet. Kids Ballet origin: Sovkino enlarged photo EXH. i. Hamburg camera: fire time show Robert Kennedy assassination origin: Pathé news, vis news, archive A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 385/1957
Welt im Film 4/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 433/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 525/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 928/1967
Welt im Bild 1/1952