Die Zeit unter der Lupe 962/1968 02.07.1968
01 Berlin: Kurfürstendamm driving record Cannes Film Festival at night, track surface. Illuminated Royal Palace. May spils sitting, half-close, in addition to Klaus Halliday. Johannes Schaaf awarded critics prize of 15 for best feature film "Tattoo". May spils stands up and critics prize of 15 for best debut film "to the point of honey". Film ball: Tungsten Engelbrecht on arrival, half-close. Teddy Stauffer are signing autographs. Dragon, surrounded by fans, are autographs of Heinz. Ellen Schwiers-in, half-close. Max Schmeling converses with Bubi Scholz, half-close. Gila von Weitershausen speaks with may spils. Horst Wendlandt, great. Romy Schneider speaks with Klaus Schütz. Dieter Borsche, half-close. Pierre Cardin fashion show shows future fashions. Shiny dresses, men in speedos. Singer, great. Dancers on the dance floor, total. Press Conference: Geraldine Chaplin, great. Orson Welles, great. The Yugoslavian of Dusan Makavejes drinking glass. (Silver bear for "The Superman"). The Swedish Director of the film "Ole dole doff" (Golden bear).
02. Customs Union of the EEC border barrier opens. Tanker trucks crossing border. Drive's truck on the highway. Sign customs-douane, screen. Border sign falls down and is burned. Shield, we call Europe. Youth open barriers. Moving trains. Freight trains. Vehicles are transported on freight train. Ships. Port. Washing machines in the production. Tomatoes are picked. Vegetable stand with cabbage. European flags. Tourists with cars there on the border. Certificates are stamped. TRUCK is controlled.
03. Düsseldorf: Shield 1968 GIFA Foundry trade fair exhibition hall, total. Man operated electronic controller. Machines. Great shape press works. Moulding presses castings in series. Shaped parts are taken out of machine. Different cast productions.
04. Kassel: Documenta men build giant balloon. Long plastic balloon. Pictures carried in exhibition. Pop pictures. Bloody face. Faces. Distorting mirrors. Portable mobiles. Kinetic effects. Shredded plastic balloon.
05. Dar es Salaam: American Negro Ballet go on flying club upon arrival, total. Dar es Salaam, total. Negro front poster. Appearance of the Ballet. Dancers dance in long dresses. Drummers. Dance with natives. Children dancing African dances. Negress make-up to wardrobe. Negro and Negril in dance. Dance in front of cloths. Dance with a long rod.
06. Hamburg: German Derby Racecourse, total people. People see in program standing up. Mr grey cylinder. Girl in mini skirt. Jockey Lester Piggot goes with jockeys to race. Leaving Lester Pigott. Older Lady with white fur and a wide hat. Start from box. Outsider leads. Horses in the arc, from the front. Viewers behind railings, half close, Elviro under Jockey Alafi leads. Running in the home straight. Final stage of the race in slow motion. On the grandstand Lübke and soft man, half-close. Elviro WINS. Alafi on Elviro Jockey after race. Elviro receives laurel wreath. Lester Pigott comes solely from the square.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Alafi, Peter ; Borsche, Dieter ; Chaplin, Geraldine ; Drache, Heinz ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Makavejes, Dusan ; Spils, May ; Schaaf, Johannes ; Schneider, Magda ; Schütz, Klaus ; Schwiers, Ellen ; Stauffer, Teddy ; Weichmann, Herbert ; Weitershausen von, Gila ; Welles, Orson ; Wendlandt, Horst ; Piggot, Lester ; Schmeling, Max ; Scholz, Gustav
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Narcotics, drugs ; Honors ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Harvest ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Flags ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Night ; Press, press conferences ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Indians ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Technology ; Art ; Works of art ; Technology, industry ; Social events ; Transport: General ; Customs ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Autographs ; Industrial ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 962/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand in the spotlight Film Festival Berlin (u. Cardin fashion) camera: L., Rühe information Customs Union origin: Corona GIFA (foundry EXH.)
Documenta Kassel camera: Rieck enlarged Ameirkan. Negro Ballet i. Africa origin: German Derby i. Hamburg USIS sport camera: Rieck, l., Seib A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 144/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 714/1963
El Mundo al Instante 1027/1983
Welt im Film 114/1947
Welt im Film 41/1946