Die Zeit unter der Lupe 965/1968 25.07.1968
01 St. Peter: International German championship of the beach beach crew. Tire with rolled off rail, great. Parts of the boat. Wolfgang Mischnick waving startup banner. Beach sailor with helmet, great. Boats roll over Beach and lie down in turns at an angle. Winner Uwe Schröder settles helmet, great.
02. maritime patrol and U boat Hunter of the German Navy Breguet 1150 Atlantic locates offshore yacht race propeller turns. Pilots in aircraft cockpit and instruments. Plane taking off. Starting from aircraft filmed. View from aircraft on clouds and the sea. Crew of instruments. Skat game in aircraft. Radar recording. Supply ship Ruhr of the German Navy at sea. Navigation officer mark position of the Atlantic regatta boats. Filmed the leading sailors Germania and petrel from the air. Plane above the clouds.
03. Holland: Gypsy meeting - mission of "Pentecostalism" sect Caravan. Child sees behind window out. Women and children in front of Caravan. Big tent. Gypsy speaks with worship of the Pentecostal sect. Gypsy clapping and singing. Baptism of adults in river.
04. Congo: day of the fish moving on the road. General Mobuto is carried on a litter. Black women dance. Fish are on long tables. Canoes. Fishermen drive canoes. Mobutu welcomes fishermen.
05. England: flood disaster by Somerset debris. Destroyed bridge. In the disaster area, Prince Phillip, half close, converses with spiritual. Excavator pushes forth debris before him. Storage bins with tainted goods. Police car.
06. Belgium: greyhound racing waving flag of the Greyhound. Greyhound muzzle moped pulls wrong Hare. Greyhounds in the start boxes. Judge at the table. Start. Man turns on the machine for "Wrong hands". Race. Dogs on leash, half-close. "False Hare" is raised at target. Greyhound thrashes on the woman's arm.
07 Pamplona - Bull-running and bull - Festival of St. Fermin crowds on the road. Moving with pictures of Saints. Shot. Bulls run on the road and slip in curve and fall. Young men are on the road. Young man is injured by Bull. Bulls run in the arena. Viewers in Bullring swaying back and forth. Bullfighter. Banderillo hurt the bull with arrows. Matador Miguel Marquez with red cloth. Matador attaches to the death blow and even by Stier is injured. He is dragged out of the arena and carried on shoulders.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Dogs ; Disasters ; Flags ; Fishing ; aircraft ; Police ; Radar ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sailing ; Sports details, fouls ; bullfighting ; Dance ; festivals ; greyhound racing ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Viewers and audience ; Waste ; Fisheries ; Dogs ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 965/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand sports Yachting i. St. Peter camera: Brandes, Seib exclusive Breguet reportage (Atlantic regatta) camera: Rühe information Gypsy meeting i. Holland origin: Polygoon day fish a. Congo origin: Belgavox Prince Phillip i. Katastrophengeb.
Origin: Pathé news mostly cheerful dog racing i. Belgium origin: Belgavox enlarged Pamplona (the Bulls) origin: No.-do A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 119/1947
Welt im Bild 65/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 660/1962
Deulig-Woche 1926 (seit 1926)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 767/1964