Die Zeit unter der Lupe 966/1968 30.07.1968
01 Otto Hahn close-ups Otto Hahn died. Old lab of Otto Hahn in 1938, where he was the splitting of the atomic nucleus. Chemical formulas. Picture of Otto Hahn in the laboratory. Otto Hahn with employees in the lab of his Göttingen Institute. Heuss awarded order of Otto Hahn. His Nobel Prize in chemistry. Otto Hahn in addition to its staff of Lise Meitner, half-close. Otto Hahn is kissed in celebration of his 80th birthday by Heuss. TAP talks to Max Planck after award of the Nobel Prize interview: "we are proud of you and I the confident hope give to me, that the consequences of your great discovery will benefit in the future only for peaceful purposes. Also I am of the opinion that you should expose the exploitation of nuclear energy brought by the fission of uranium in the offing really only humanitarian purposes. We want to hope that and also the scholars agree are practical all over the world. Close-up of Otto Hahn.
02. Czechoslovakia: Summit of the CSSR and USSR - party President cow herd. Village sign of Cierna nad Tisou. Car parking in long snake. People on the street. Railway tracks.
03. London: put hands on the Viet Nam demonstrations following Bobby's. Protesters go in quiet go in through the street. Protesters for peace in Viet Nam. Street fighting in Mayfair. Police run and push back demonstrators.
04. Poland: Beat star Michaj Burano, and the Gipsoes beat band "The Gipsoes" plays. Drummer, guitarist, great. Mahinda Borano, great singer. His mouth and his hands when the conduct, great. Chapel close to half.
05. autumn and winter fashion in France and Italy demonstrate fashion mannequins. Checkered coats. Negress with white fur hat and fur coat. Long Italian fur fashion. Processing of different materials to patterns. Cape. Mannequin and male model with Persian lamb fur coats. Maxi coats. Fur evening dress. Chiffon evening dress with wide cloaks. Nun dress by Jaques Esterell.
06. England: water ski Turner "Willis international tournament" water skier in art run. Jumping. Mike Suyderhoud / United States WINS in the competition. Water ski jumper who plunges.
07. Poland: start international Motocross motorcycle riders. Falls. Riders on the track. Jumps with the bikes on mountain. Dispersion of dust, official waving banner. For winner of Roberts / Belgium.
08th Travemünde: Arrival of the Atlantic sailor ocean going yacht in the wind. Offshore yachts at sea. You are in the wind. Driving past the lighthouse at the port of Travemünde. The Dutch yacht Stormvogel with the only female crew member. The best yacht Germania in the port. Mr. Lüthkt interviewed Hans Victor Howaldt, o-ton: "something unpleasant was the fog near Newfoundland, because we have crossed the main road of merchant shipping from the United States to Europe. But only two, three days. You had to never play with the idea to give up? No, the... No, that was no longer in question. "You can see the merry laughter of the crew that we have stood our man even in difficult situations."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Narcotics, drugs; Buildings in Germany; Demonstrations; Interviews; motor sports; Musical events; Medals, awards, honors; Police; Reviews; Sailing; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Livestock, livestock; Currency; water skiing; Surfing; Foreign policy events; Fashion; Astrology; Time hotels; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 966/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand the profile of Otto Hahn died origin: archive information CSSR negotiations (DUBCEK) origin: Fox pool anti-Viet Nam IM. i. London origin: Pathé news beat soloist from Poland (Burano) origin: Polkronika Spotlight mode i. France (Esterel) and Italy origin: Salgado, Eclair sports water ski i. England origin: Pathé news Motocross i, Poland origin: Polkronika Atlantic regatta camera: Rühe, Petersen A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 92/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 239/1954
Emelka-Deulig-Wochenschau-Sujets (seit 1925)