Die Zeit unter der Lupe 967/1968 06.08.1968
01 Italy: Vacation of the Dutch Royal family Pan via the port of Ercole. Amsberg goes with son Willem Alexander on the arm and Beatrice and Dalmatian dog on the shore. Walk on the water. Juliana, Bernhard, Amsberg, Willem Alexander, Beatrice. Bernhard filming, great. Amsberg and Willem Alexander, great.
02. Sofia: World Youth Festival flag group marches. Beckoning youth groups. Viet Nam posters in German language. Costume groups. Demonstration of folk dances. Mass gymnastics by women and men. Mass demonstration image filling.
03. Bratislava Conference accepts Prague reform course Eastern politicians, surrounded by press reporters. DUBCEK walking next to him Breschniew, behind them Ulbricht. Flags on balconies. DUBCEK going big. At conference table half close: Ulbricht, Stoph, Brezhnev in addition to Kosygin. Brezhnev signed communiqué. DUBCEK signed. Brezhnev Podgorny smacking, half-close. Shaking hands. Smacking people. Seriously, Ulbricht, half-close. DUBCEK shakes hand of woman and have autograph. Dance on the street.
04. country Romania Beach on the Black Sea coast. Modern hotel building. Small bungalows. Full beach. Bathers. Rheumatism bath Elforie. Performance of the dancers in a nightclub. Cabaret. Vacationers at tables. Dance. Dinner by the sea.
05. Maurice Béjart Ballet "Mein Kampf" on the Festival in Avignon Maurice Bejart at dance rehearsal in court. Modern dance study with Adolf Hitler's voice. Maurice Bejart speaks interview (French) to his dance creation (warning against fascism).
06. Cologne: German Golf Championships hit golf ball, big, is with stock. Golfers ZL. Walking across the lawn. Hit the golf ball. Ball rolls next to hole. Golf ball falls in hole, great. Golf studies.
07. Nürburgring: Formula I race start of racing cars. Viewers with umbrellas. Fog and rain. Car on the wet track. Jackie Stewart (No. 6) leads ahead of Graham Hill and Jochen Rindt. A spectator, large. Car in curves. Cars drive on increase in the image, great. Official waving banner. Jackie Stewart, winner, differentiates helm and drinking from bottle, big.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Amsberg von, Claus; Beatrice von Holland; Béjart, Maurice; Bernhard von Holland; Breschnjew, Leonid; Dubcek, Alexander; Juliana von Holland; Kossygin, Alexej; Podgorny; Stoph, Willi; Ulbricht, Walter; Willem-Alexander von Holland; Hill, Graham; Rindt, Jochen; Stewart, Jackie
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Golf; Gymnastics; Hands; Interviews; Education, youth; Flags; festivals; Leisure, recreation; motor sports; Olympics; sports audience, sports spectator; sporting events; mood pictures; Dance; Holiday; Foreign policy events; Autographs; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 967/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand information of Holland Royal family in Italy origin: Polygoon World Festival youth in Sofia origin: Sofia everything is good Conference in Bratislava (Pressbg.)
Origin: Fox goal of season destination Romania origin: Sahia dancing revolutionary ballet by Maurice Béjart i. Avignon origin: Gaumont sport golf study in Cologne camera: Luppa Nürburgring race, Gr. PR. v. Europe camera: Luppa origin: Fox pool A and E
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 722/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 987/1968
Welt im Film 180/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 565/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 209/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1014/1969