Die Zeit unter der Lupe 972/1968 10.09.1968
01 report from Czechoslovakia cross on the pavement. Boy is standing with lowered flag at Memorial. Occupation soldiers go on the road. Memorial to fallen. Woman wiping with handkerchief over his eyes. Panzer column. Dubcek, half close, goes next to Svoboda to session. DUBCEK welcomes generals of the CSSR. Svoboda's talking to generals. Destruction in the city. Zatopek speaks on the road, big, and runs fleeing away. Locked gate of Prague Castle. The 5 generals of the occupying powers go to the Prague Castle. You climb up their cars. Russian tanks are on the banks of the Vltava River. Cameraman filming from the balcony. CSSR politicians go to session. Politicians in the courtyard of Prague Castle. Dubcek, half-close.
02. cruising West Berlin employment office seeking workers for Berlin in Germany before bus table sit. Young girl, big. Graphs from Berlin in the bus. People are informed about working conditions in Berlin. Young people sign contracts for West Berlin. Head of the Jaeger action speaks actuality, big: "at least we believe that we can win a share of the 28,000 workers needed in Berlin for the Berliner Wirtschaft in this unconventional way. Whether this means a final stabilization in the long run, can I not overlooked at the moment, but we hope that does the action in the future."
03. men's fashion in Vienna Mr opens sloping lock of jacket and shows variants for suit in Pocket. High Hat. Female viewers. Checkered suit with slit sleeves and ruffles. Ruffled pant legs and sleeves. Mr hand pouch.
04. Paris: Autumn and winter fashion mannequin introduces dark dress. Mini dress with sequins. Trouser suit and leather coat. Pants skirts. Plaid coat. White pants suit by Nina Ricci. Long close suit with sequins. Dark bright patterns of Ungaro. Patterned coat. Striped leather vest.
05. United States: Young rocket maker rocket launch. Construction of the Apollo company mechanic. Boy sitting at table and build missiles. Small rockets are attached to launching sites. Count down will be counted. Small rocket launches and flies. Registration of speed and altitude. Rocket launches on tube and flies. Small rocket launches from water reservoir. Water Vortex ZL. Mouse is used in rocket. Start. Landing with parachute. Boy begins missile. Little mouse crawls from rocket.
06. Duisburg: International evening Sports Festival hurdle runners from the front. Audience clapping, half-close. High jumper rips, ZL. High jumper jumps, ZL. Shot put: Heinfried Birlenbach encounters 18,94 m ball and WINS ZL. Two young viewers, big. Varju / Hungary meets ball ZL. He is dismissive disappointed. Starter is launching pad, from behind. 80 m hurdles women: Brice / England wins ahead of Heide Schüller / Cologne. Gossip standing spectators. Pole vault: Angel / Mainz jumps 4.60 m, ZL. Klaus Schiprovski WINS with 5,10 m, ZL. Hammer throw: Uwe Beyer WINS with 69,82 m ZL. Hans Fahsl is 2nd with 68,80 m, ZL. Anemometer. Starter is launching pad. 100 m men: start at the side. Gauso Kone / Africa WINS ahead of Gerhard Wucherer with 10.3 seconds. Young audience clapping. Both runners give the hand, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Women, mothers ; Photographers ; Rockets ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Unrest ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Listener ; Fashion ; Unemployment, unemployment ; Gypsy ; Viewers and audience ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 972/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Spotlight report from Czechoslovakia origin: State information moving West Berlin employment office camera: Wiers men's fashion in Vienna origin: Austria French fashion Laurent - Nina Ricci origin: Pathé journal technology young rocket scientists origin: USIS sports international evening Sports Festival in Duisburg origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Wer schlägt Hasegawa?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 331/1956
Welt im Film 109/1947
Partner und Freunde
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 925/1967