Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968 17.09.1968
01 return of gravel Ingers from Southwest Asia Boeing airfield (title underground). Kiesinger and woman descend stairs, half close behind them by Guttenberg. He was laughing, big, with welcome. Mrs Kiesinger welcomes people. He was speaking after arrival to press.
02. Kiesinger in Afghanistan Prime Minister Popal, large Popal in conversation with Kiesinger, half-close. By Guttenberg, half-close. King Zahir Shah, great. Picnic in the Hindu Kush mountains. Food is eaten with hands in Bowl. He was walking, half-close. Food in large pots.
03. Berlin: Opening of the National Gallery sculpture in front Museum. National Gallery, total. Pictures in the Museum. Painting by Piet Mondrian, the master of abstraction. Opening ceremony. Among the listeners of Klaus Schütz, half-close. Plastic by Männerkopf. Paintings of the 19th century. Sculpture court.
04. laying of the Abu Simbel Temple desert road on the Nile. Figures of the temple with scaffolding. Workers when disassembling the stone blocks. Temples of water flooded. The ISIS Temple in the water.
05. Braemar Festival with the Royal family parade of Scots Chapel. Queen Elizabeth gets out of car behind her Prince Andrew. Charles and Anne, in addition to the car from the rear. Princess Anne welcomes people. Demonstration against Scots dance. Dancing boys with kilts. Hammer throw. Throwing tree trunks.
06. Paris: 80th birthday of Maurice Chevalier Maurice Chevalier, big, waving hat. Mireille Mathieu congratulates Maurice Chevalier in the Lido. Chevailier next to Mireille Mathieu at table. Girls bring Lido birthday cake. Maurice Chevalier sings with a straw hat.
07. French traffic Bible little Citroen drives. Father behind the wheel. Citroen driving behind the truck and tried to overtake. Father Renard opens his book. Car drives too fast in curve, thrown to the outside. Oncoming car swerves on pavement and goes against tree. Traffic on the highway. Sports cars overtaken carelessly and squeezing in gap. Hitchhiker waving from the roadside. Driver stops. Girl enters and beckons young man, also rising. Driver drives off angry. The young people kissing in a car. Car tried to overtake 2 cars driving up and stand on the side of the road. Girl at the wheel driving backwards in tight parking space and stop at an angle on the sidewalk. Legs of pedestrians. Young girl sits on tax by truck. Switching. TRUCK drives off. Drivers in the bright Citroen is at an angle in front of car and cuts off way. Cut driver leaving angry. Dispute. Belästigter driver provides large powerful drivers of Citroen anxious cigarette.
08th Magdeburg: motor flight Championships sport flyer in the maintenance of its aircraft. Aviatrix rises in sport aircraft. Aerobatic manoeuvres are studied according to records before flight. Sport aircraft rolls to start. Aerobatic flight. Recording of the characters. Pilot in cockpit. Films from aircraft. Earth rotates. Winning team of the GDR.
09 US basketball final of the University teams jump ball and tape. As copies of the game. Gate litters. Spectators sitting on the earth around the playing field. ZL shots of the game. Girls dancing at the break. Young spectator claps, great. Young audience, great. Large stuffed bear as a mascot.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Andrew von England ; Prinz Charles ; Chevalier, Maurice ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Guttenberg von ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Mathieu, Mireile ; Popal ; Pater, Renard ; Schütz, Klaus ; Zahir, Mohammed ; Wucherer ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Basketball ; Buildings in Germany ; Libraries ; Books ; DDR ; festivals ; Aviation ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Accidents ; Art ; Works of art ; Mascot ; Transport: General ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Archaeology ; Gypsy ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Focus on return Kiesinger a. Southwest Asia camera: Jürgens Kiesinger in Afghanistan information opening of the Nationalgalerie in Berlin camera: Wiers rescue of Abu Simbel Temple origin: Eclair Braemar Festival with the Queen origin: Pathé news 80th birthday of Maurice Chevalier origin: Pathé journal archive increases French car Bible origin: Pathé journal, Pathé journal, record image sport motor flight GDR Championships origin: DEFA US basketball final origin: USIS at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 148/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 149/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 894/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 95/1951
Welt im Film 30/1945