Die Zeit unter der Lupe 974/1968 24.09.1968
01 Oktoberfest in Munich Spinning Carousel, big (title underground). Waitress with beer level rides brewery horse. Mountain and Valley Railway. Costume parade. Ferris wheel. Mayor bird with Hat greets marching past. Musician blowing trumpet. Birds tap beer keg. Bird taps off beer and prostet with beer level. Waitresses with mugs. Swaying. Thick woman dancing on the dance floor.
02. Paris: Week the Mage Mage goes on the road blindfolded. Wife swallows fire and touched the skin of her arm with torch. You lays down prone on the nail bed. Fakir pierces his hand.
03. Utrecht: Queen Juliana at the unveiling of the monument of Queen Wilhelmina, Queen Juliana immediately upon arrival to the inauguration of the monument, half-close. Archive picture of Queen Wilhelmina in crowd, half-close. Juliana unveiled the monument. Juliana, Trafofahrt. Monument Wilhelmina with fur collar, big. Transformer.
04. Dieburg: New Academy for post engineers opening ceremony. Dollinger at the lectern, total. Listener totally and half close. The building of the Academy, total. Settings of part of. Lessons in the Lecture Hall. Dollinger during tour of the Academy.
05. Leningrad: Soviet giant telescope giant telescope in Assembly Hall. Giant Crane loads cut telescope on ship. A trip to the Caucasus. Special vehicles transport telescope. Building.
06. English car saw Firefighters cut using special saw of car wrecks to recover casualties. Steering wheel and door will be cut. Hood is cut.
07. cars falling from the sky - you must expect - distance (Westag No. 1) heavy traffic on the highway. CARS in the overtaking by trucks (from behind). Car will be dropped from a height of 40 m, vertically. Scrap heap. Case corresponds to rear-end collision at 100 km / h. keep distance 50 m. Removal of space between two key blocks on the highway. City traffic. Driver tried to overtake. Hand turns great. Oncoming VW. Foot clutch and brakes, big. VW holds front of vehicle. Car height is dropped from 6 m, overturns, holding down a cooler. Case corresponds to rear-end collision cars in a row at 40 km/h.
08th Kiel: Soul singer Ben E. King sales at the weekly market. Grapes. Flowers. Market people give answers to the question "What is soul", o-ton: "Soul, dat wet I don't!" - "Wat is dat?"-"is dat a new potato variety?"-"Ne, da wet I nothing of of soul!" Close-ups. Old men, young men. Young audience during performance of Ben E. King. Ben E. King sings original sound, great. Listener, great. Young listeners, half-close.
09 air show in Farnborough, flying aircraft (from right to left). The Swedish SAAB DRAKEN fighter with Rolls Royce engines. The Handley Page Jetstream on airfield. Air show, total. Rockets. Suspended long flight stand for advertising. The Concorde, great rolls, shot from below. Concorde is rolling on runway, side. Aircraft flying in the clouds.
10 New Guinea. Flying missionaries sport aircraft on the airfield. Priest and nun before aircraft. Father goes. Nun accuses propeller and enters. Nun flies in sport aircraft. Nun with natives.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Dollinger, Werner ; Juliana von Holland ; King, B. B. ; Vogel, Joachim ; Wilhelmina von Holland
Leningrad ; Dieburg ; Munich ; Utrecht ; Farnborough ; New Guinea ; Hamburg ; Kiel ; England ; Paris
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Monuments ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Higher education ; Interviews ; aircraft ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Postal, postal services ; Religious events ; Schools, training ; Technology ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Magic, magicians ; Transport: General ; festivals ; Magician, magic ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Unemployment, unemployment ; Entertainment, festivals ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 974/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Information Oktoberfest in Munich origin: look in the world week of the magician in Paris origin: Gaumont unveiling v. monument v. Queen Wilhelmina origin: Polygoon technology post Academy in Dieburg Soviet giant telescope origin: Sovkino English car saw origin: Pathé news cars falling from the sky (nature day) current bars sports soul singer Ben E. King camera: Rühe air show Farnborough origin: Pathé news flying nuns origin: Gaumont at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1021/1969
Welt im Bild 169/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 497/1959
Welt im Film 259/1950
Welt im Film 151/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 115/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 294/1955