Die Zeit unter der Lupe 976/1968 08.10.1968
01 City Portrait Erfurt long shot. Panoramic view from the top of the road. Old painting of the Cathedral. Cathedral and the Severikirche. Sign on House name of Goethe, Schiller, von Humboldt. Patrician House. Tram travels through road. Demolition of old houses. Modern high residential buildings prefabricated. Horticultural exhibition. Terrain. Rose, great. Integrating exhibition, half-close.
02. Blackpool: Labour Party Conference coast. Dance Hall as a meeting place. Protesters with placards. Assembly. Wilson, half-close. Speaker. Protesters invade room with posters.
03. adoption the Minister rear and Wischnewski - inauguration of Ministers Änne Brauksiepe and Erhard Eppler Lübke and Kiesinger enter room, close to half, behind them Ministers. Rear and Wischnewski Lübke handed over her dismissal certificate. Änne Brauksiepe and Erhard Eppler receive their nomination certificates. Brauksiepe and Eppler, half-close.
04. Glasgow: passenger ship Queen Elizabeth II before the maiden voyage of ship's prow, great. Signature Queen Elizabeth. View of the ship side. Comfortable deck of the ship, swimming pool, computer on commando, 2 engines. People go on catwalks by Board.
05. Hamburg: container trade fair construction of layered between containers. Container on exhibition. Plastic container. Light metal containers. Loading the container with lifting vehicles. Induction-driven carriages transport containers. Flat wagon of the Bundesbahn for container transport.
06. fashion from Poland and France's mannequin with Kosackenhosen and boots on catwalk. Mannequin with margined dark hat. Coat. Mini dress. Long pants suit. Evening suit with lace pant legs. Evening dress with low back neckline and long braided pigtail. Jersey fashion from Paris. Young girls perform pullovers and Jersey dresses. Close-up shots of smiling faces. Mirror image. Dancing and jumping at screening. Play with ball.
07. Spain: Singer Julio Iglesias Julio Iglesias former football star, sings in the stadium. He sings the song "Life goes on" original sound. Football game. Empty football stadium running teams. Iglesias sings on the football field, go over bridge. Close up of Kiss of two lovers. Pop-line images.
08 Schwenningen: Championship for sidecars motocross riders ride Motocross terrain. Acrobatic driving of the passenger. Ride over rough terrain. Motorcycle riders stuck on the mountain. Machine crashes. As winner by the target drive Lerchenmüller and birds / Austria. Lerchenmüller and birds with laurel wreath, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Narcotics, drugs ; Flowers ; Container ; DDR ; Demonstrations ; Domestic events ; Football ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Olympics ; Plants ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports facilities ; Townscapes: Germany ; Technology ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Foreign policy events ; Removal ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; headgear ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 976/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Enlarged portrait Erfurt origin: DEFA information Congress Labourparty i. Blackpool origin: Pathé news adoption. Minister rear & Wang inauguration d. Minister Brauksiepe & Eppler camera: Seib passenger ship Elizabeth II. origin: Pathé news container exhibition in Hamburg camera: Jürgens In the spotlight mode from Poland and France origin: Pathé journal, Fox, Polkronika current cycles of Spanish singer Julio Iglesias origin: No.-do sports Motocross Championship Schwenningen origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 258/1950
El Mundo al Instante 1109/1986
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1002/1969
Die Wirkung der Hungerblockade auf die Volksgesundheit
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 522/1960
Welt im Bild 182/1955
Der Feind hört mit
El Mundo al Instante 911/1980
Welt im Film 213/1949