Die Zeit unter der Lupe 977/1968 15.10.1968
01 United States: start of the Apollo 7 astronauts Schirra, Cunningham, Eisele rise in spacesuits in vehicle. The astronauts, large, laughing, swing. Launch of Apollo. Flight. Repel the rocket stage.
02. Gibraltar: Conference Wilson-Smith (Rhodesia) on the "fearless" the warship of fearless, half-close. Smith upon arrival at airport, close to half. Wilson speaks of reporters, half-close. Smith at the Conference table.
03. Prague: Svoboda receives singer at the castle of Svoboda, laughing, big. Young singers and singers, half-close. Girl drinking out of glass. Singers sing. Svoboda claps, half-close.
04. burning Porsche at Munich rotating warning light, great. Porsche burning by the roadside. Police in the deletion of the vehicle. Smoking car.
"You have to expect 05." – beings day II - right of way Mr Schröder behind the wheel in addition to Miss Lüders, great. Driving record in car. Driveway in place. Schröder maintains with Lüders interview: Peter: "Na and now?" Doris: "Straight ahead!" Peter: "you should know that you've so been here." Switching, great. VW comes from side street right. Violent braking. Cars are from each other. Traffic light turns to green. Correct behaviour: a ride through town. Drive through pedestrian way. Switching, great. Schröder goes up slowly on crossing and stops at right of way of the VW from the right.
06. Vienna: World Cup qualification match Austria Germany of 0:2 Austrian games shoots on goal. Goalkeeper Sepp Maier struggles from ZL. Upcoming young men among the spectators, half-close. German striker of the ball, stopped by defender and falls. Austria shoots on goal keeps Maier. Austria stormed. Header on goal. Maier holds. Netzer is ball to Miller. Müller has an effort from the edge of the 1:0 German viewers flags swing. Germany storms. Austrian Defender fakes off ball into her own goal. 2-0 for Germany. Maier holds the ball. Müller from ball against 2 ZL. Half close good as a spectator. Müller at the gate on the ball of ZL. Audience jumps up and starts again. Teams go by the place.
07. Olympics Mexico - I. report special report from Mexico, image: indentation of the teams opening ceremony: the Olympic rings go up in the sky. Invasion of the two German teams. Spectators clap when invasion of the Czech team. President Diaz Ordaz on grandstand, total. Mexican soldiers carrying the Olympic flag. Raising of the Olympic flag. Balloons go up. Enriqueta Basile arrives with the Olympic flame and ignited the fire. 10,000 m run: start. Runners on the track. Runner is placed on stretcher. American Ron Clark to run. Before the goal, sprints Naftali Temu / Kenya and wins gold medal before Mamu Wolde / Ethiopia (Silver). Shot put men: Heinfried Birlenbach encounters and is 8 wins gold medal with 20,54 m Randy Matson / United States. Long jump women: Heide Rosendahl jumps 6.40 m and is 8 Ingrid Becker jumps and is 6 Viscopoleynu / Romania jumping 6.82 m and wins gold. 100 m men: start and run. Jim Hines / United States WINS ahead of Jamaica and Charly Greene, Lennox Miller / United States. 20 km walk: start. Walking out of the stadium. Cameraman filming. Walking on the track. Olympic fire at night. Return to the stadium. It leads Golubnitschi / USSR Smaga / USSR. Jos Pedraz / Mexico surpassed in the stadium Smaga. Gold: Golubnitschi / USSR, Silver: Pedraz / Mexico, Bronze: Smaga / USSR. Pedraza is disappointed by railway.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Baslio, Enriquetta; Becker, Ingrid; Birlenbach, Heinfried; Cunningham; Eisele; Lüders, Christiane; Ordaz, Diaz; Smith, Ian; Svoboda; Schirra, Walter; Schröder, Bruno; Wilson, Harold; Clarke, Ron; Golubnitschi; Greene, Charly; Hines, Jim; Maier, Josef; Matson, Randy; Miller, Lennox; Müller, Gerd; Netzer, Günter; Pedraza, José; Rosendahl, Heide; Smaga; Schön, Helmut; Temu, Naftali; Viscopoleanu, Viorica; Wolde, Mamu
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Hands; Football; Musical events; Olympics; Police; Rockets; Shipping; Ships; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Accidents; automotive engineering, automotive; Social events; Transport: General; Foreign policy events; Gastronomy; Sports honors; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 977/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Moments start Apollo VII origin: vis News Conference Wilson - Smith in Gibraltar on "Fearless" origin: Pathé news Svoboda singer receives origin: State of burning Porsche at Munich camera: Rau Westag story II - drive forward sport football Austria Germany origin: Austria, looking at the world Olympiad Mexico I origin: Polygoon, INA-pool opening, 10000 m run, shot put men, long jump women, 100 m men, 20 km walk origin: Polygoon , INA-pool at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 109/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 407/1957
Welt im Bild 135/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 80/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 77/1951