Die Zeit unter der Lupe 980/1968 09.11.1968
01 presidential election in the United States of George Wallace, radical rightist, speaks, half-close. Hubert Humprey, Democrat, speaking on television, half close. Richard Nixon, Republican; half close speaks on television. Parade of soldiers in period uniforms. Interviews, original sound - who do you choose? "Nixon" production sound. Nixon writing on high-rise building. Driving record on Palm Street. In the election campaign, give to Nixon by amount. Humphrey and wife at election rally, half-close. Posters with Scripture and image. Humphrey, Trafofahrt. Negro, that's great. Soldiers with mount planting on. Destruction after a racial struggle. Black, women, half-close. Anti-Viet Nam protesters at demonstration and the reputation of "Peace". Young people with gas masks. Young people give interviews about candidate "Che Guevara - Kennedy - my candidate is dead. Nixon and wife leave the voting booth. Nixon and wife at lectern, half-close.
02. Berlin: Kiesinger CDU Party Congress welcomed politician in room on arrival, close to half. Cameramen. Kiesinger, great. Barzel, great. Gerstermayer Schroeder, great. Photographers to table with Erhard, Kiesinger, Barzel, total. Kiesinger speaks interview before microphones, half close: "we belong together. I reject's it today and here on the strongest possible terms, if the Soviet Union wants to defame our peaceful efforts to restore the unity of our people as an act of hostility and revanchist." Front of the Hall: CDU 16th Party Congress in 1968.
03. England: opening of Parliament carriage driving. Riders escort accompanied coach. On the window of the carriage of Queen Elizabeth, Princess Anne, in addition to her Prince Charles, half-close.
04. Moscow: Ceremony for cosmonaut Beregovoy Assembly in the Hall of the Congress Palace in the Kremlin. Brezhnev and Podgorny total. Podgorny Bérégovoy gives order of Lenin. Woman with a headscarf, large, mother of the astronauts. Photo by Beregovoy as a boy, big as a soldier, as a pilot. Beregovoy as a test pilot for aerobatics. Russian astronaut Cosmonaut training. Ejection seat. Bérégovoy Kiss mother and wife upon arrival with bunch of flowers in plastic bag.
05. Mongolia report: Ulan Bator - the portrait of a city of Shepherd drive horse herd. Goats on pasture. Cyclists in Ulan Bator. Young Asian girls. Modern high-rise buildings. Boy watching at wrestling. Traditional wrestling. Buddhist figures in an old monastery and wall paintings. Dancers dance in theater. Spotlight on television. Little girl sings. Child playing guitar to do so. Woman cooking in tent. Radio tent and equipment. Tent city from Ulan Bator.
06. London: fashion show continues with Princess Margaret as a spectator Princess Margaret on arrival, close to half. Fashion show. Mannequins with mini-dresses. Colorful tops. Wide shorts. Man with Plaid trousers. High turtlenecks. Ski suits for women and men. Man introduces long mohair caftan. Mannequin with chimney rock. Man with beard and embroidered blouse. Girl with long wide colorful pants.
07. Frankfurt: Six days Rudi Altig, sitting half close to converses. Massage therapist massaged athlete. Neckermann welcomes guests. Dunja Reiter is the launching pad. Cyclists on the track. Driver on track in Exhibition Hall. Whistling audience. Advertisement Dunlop Tire Henninger beer Allianz Insurance.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Altig, Rudi ; Barzel, Rainer ; Beregovoy ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Prinz Charles ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Humphrey, Robert ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Margaret von England ; Nixon, Richard ; Podgorny ; Rajter, Dunja ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Wallace, George ; Neckermann, Josef ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Customs ; Demonstrations ; Honors ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Photographers ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Cycling ; Rockets ; Races ; Advertising ; Radio, television ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Asia ; Townscapes: North America ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Costumes ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Cups ; Hygiene ; Livestock, livestock ; Currency ; Elections ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Unemployment, unemployment ; Buildings in North America ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 980/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Focus on presidential election in the United States origin: Pathé journal information CDU Party Congress in Berlin camera: Pahl, Wiers Parliament opening London origin: Pathé news ceremony of Russian cosmonauts origin: Sovkino increases Mongolia report origin: Polkronika Spotlight fashion from England with Princess Margaret origin: Pathé News Sports six days in Frankfurt origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 861/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 298/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 610/1961
Welt im Bild 165/1955