Die Zeit unter der Lupe 985/1968 10.12.1968
01 oil Island Bahrain air intake of the oil refinery of Bahrain. Houses of the oil city of ISA. Houses, half-close. Mosque. Parking. Arabs on the street. Arrival of the Sheikh Kalifah in car. Arab head, large. Sheikh Kalifah is welcomed. He takes a drink. Gymnastics mass demonstration. Long festive tablecloths. Waiters carry trays of glasses on reception. Loaded boards. Eaten out skeleton head of ante-mortem.
02. Caucasus: Inauguration of Memorial of war photos: soldiers in the snow in the Russian campaign 1942 festive unveiling of the monument to the fallen. Veterans with order. Sacrificial flame is ignited. People with flowers pass at the monument. Old woman's face with head scarf.
03. Tower in moskau Schwenk of the 537 m high tower. Hostesses in restaurant. Guests at revolving restaurant of the tower. Panoramic view from the top on Moscow.
04. Frankfurt: Laser exhibition instruments with laser beam in the exhibition. Wood kept ignites in the beam path. Electric records. Laser welding machine welds. Laser pierced stone. Laser makes records on stone.
05. cold story rocket launch. The Apollo crew Schirra, Eisele, Cunningham. Umbrellas image filling. Woman with handkerchief in front of the face. People walk in the rain. Inge Possehl sneezes, great. Zimpel sneezes, great. Woman sneezes, great. Feet walk through puddles. Rider on course jumps into obstacle and crashes. Horse galloped away. Zerbeultes car at the edge of the highway. Clown is shot down head. Technician in laboratory: doctor talks about Schupfen, o-ton: "runny nose in and of itself is a harmless condition that disturbs by his symptoms... Preparations in capsule form in the trade have come in recent times which have a long-term effect, i.e. once taken affect sure about 12 hours and eliminate the annoying symptoms of the Schupfens." Image: Nasal passages. Runny nose drops takes Lüders. Wild Hagen takes spray for colds, Ms. Buck takes tablets. Cold tablets, screen-filling. Pill production. Moon rocket. Rocket stage will be repelled before distracted back Earth.
06. Eastbourne: Fire Rettungsübug at the cliffs doll rocks thrown down. Fireman is roped off on the rocks and sets doll in stretcher and rock is pulled up with winds behind the stretcher.
07. Trieste: Climbing shoes climbing on rocks. Climbers roped climb up steep cliffs. Mountain shoes, tall. Panoramic view from the top of port. Abseiling.
08 Switzerland: Great war practice ice axe and rope is recorded. Soldiers of the mountain infantry in climbing exercise. climb on steep cliffs. Mountain shoes, tall. Winch for rappelling. Verwundeter is transported on back and laid on foldable stretcher. Mountaineer on skis in snow suits.
09 interviews: "you love cinema" and theater owners meeting Atelier mirror: car plunges down slope. Young man gives interview "Do you love cinema?": "to us maybe out to recover what we have so every day, from which not?". Young girl speaks, big: "you can learn all sorts of it, if there are good movies." Hamburg streets with Christmas decorations. Santa Claus Convention of theater owners. Dr. Engelbrecht, great. Dance of the theater owner. Young man at box office. People from the cashier and posters. Cinema foyer. Atelier mirror: Youth gang jumps out of car: shooting. (Doctor of St. Pauli) Uwe Beyer as Siegfried in appearance. Grit von Weitershausen as "The Virgin of Bamberg". Love according to schedule. Young people give interviews about film visit, o-ton: "You can see there films for example by the young wave, you get to see on TV." - "Cinema is just exceptional." - "I like to go in the movies, when I heard that this movie has a good critique."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bock, Marlies ; Cunningham ; Eisele ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Kalifah von Bahrain ; Lüders, Christiane ; Possehl, Inge ; Schirra, Walter ; Weitershausen von, Gila ; Wildhagen ; Zimpel, Werner
Frankfurt ; Moskau ; Eastbourne ; Trieste ; Switzerland ; Caucasus ; Yugoslavia ; Bahrain ; Hamburg ; England ; Ireland ; Berlin ; ISA ; Ulan Bator ; Munich ; Baden-Baden
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Monuments ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; filmmaking ; Photographer ; Women, mothers ; Night ; Oil ; Olympics ; Medals, awards, honors ; Rockets ; Rain ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; sporting events ; Townscapes: Asia ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Technology ; Accidents ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; War, prisoners of war ; Men ; Medicine ; Military ; Social events ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Christmas ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in Europe ; mountain climbing, mountaineering ; Gastronomy ; Fire brigade ; Military ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 985/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Focus oil Island Bahrain origin: Pathé news information war memorial in the USSR origin: Sovkino Mouskauer TV Tower origin: Sovkino, Sovkino laser exhibition i. Frankfurt camera: Luppa increased cold story camera: Luppa origin: Archive engineering rescue exercise a d Beachy head cliffs origin: Pathé news climbing school in Italy origin: Corona Swiss Mountaineer exercise origin: Cine journal the good tip film advertising + theater owners Conference camera: Luppa, Rieck origin: archive at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche Sujets (Ausschnitte) (seit 1920)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 561/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 846/1966
Welt im Film 159/1948
Lille im dritten Kriegsjahr
Welt im Film 19/1945