Die Zeit unter der Lupe 992/1969 28.01.1969
01 invasion of the Lebach ammunition storage and burial of victims barbed wire before the barracks of the guard force. Sign military security area. Thorough sentry gun. Boots, great. Photos of the victims and injured. Schröder at the hospital in conversation with the attending physician of the serious injuries. Coffins of the dead flowers. Funeral service. Nationals. Wreath of the President and the Chancellor. Schröder, half close at funeral. Soldiers carry the coffin. Troop presents. Lowered flag and drum roll. Flag is at half-mast.
02. England: Phantom relay nozzle, large. Settings of the phantom Hunter. Pilots go to aircraft. Enter the 2 pilots. Pilot puts on helmet. Start a Hunter, sideways, large. Phantom fighter to airfield, swing. Flying phantom Squadron.
03. Canada: Turbo train high-rise buildings. Turbo Express leaves. Platoon leader at the helm. Fired-up train. Travelers sit on train and eat and drink. Stewardess served. Barrier opens.
04. India: Mass of Indians at the end of the fasting period. Muslims in washings. Prayer. Indian picture filling. Men prostrate and pray with his face on the ground. Believers stand up.
05. England: The smallest State in England: flak island "Seenland" small anti-aircraft position in the sea. Man hoist flag. Family waves to ship ride over island. Young woman hangs laundry and fish. Primitive stove in kitchen. Family room. Young man playing guitar.
06. Hamburg: boat show boats on the show in series. Sailing boats. Inflatables and ribs. Paddle boats from above. Motor yachts. Caravan boat with retractable wheels. Most expensive American yacht. Interior design and kitchen.
07. Inzell: European Championships in speed skating water runs down from roof. Spectators from Holland dancing on the edge of the track. 500 m race: Erhard Keller runs and WINS. Erhard Keller at the award ceremony. Gerd Zimmermann runs against Kees Verkerk / Holland and WINS. He won the 5th place in the four-way battle. Dutch viewers with funny hats. 1500 m run: Claeshorn / Sweden wins out over Dag Fornäs / Norway. Dag of Fornäs WINS in the four-way battle. As European champions with flowers at award ceremony.
08. Lit Acropolis rally Monte Carlo. Start of rally cars. Car flings. Car on mountain roads. Botched car on mountain slope. Night drive with headlights. Björn Waldegaard and Lars Helmer Porsche received total of Rainier and Gracia, victory Cup. The Sweden Waldegaard and Helmer with Cup, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Monaco von, Gracia Patricia ; Monaco von, Rainier ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Claeshorn ; Fornäs, Dag ; Helmer, Lars ; Keller, Erhard ; Verkerk, Kees ; Waldegaard, Björn ; Zimmermann, Gerd
Hamburg ; Sealand ; Athens ; Lebach ; Canada ; England ; Moskau ; India ; Monte Carlo ; Inzell
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Railways ; Ice skating ; Flags ; aircraft ; motor sports ; Night ; Rain ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Deaths, funerals ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in Europe ; Gastronomy ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 992/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Attack on the munitions Lebach, Schroder i. hospital, burial of the dead camera: Luppa phantom squadron in England origin: Pathé news new Canadian train origin: NFB Canada end of lent in India origin: Pathé news Lake country island off the English coast origin: Pathé news boat show in Hamburg camera: Rühe Inzell: European Championships in the speed skating origin: Fox rally Monte Carlo origin: Pathé journal at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 195/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 230/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 90/1951
"Mit Bayern leben ..." Eine Betrachtung zur innerdeutschen Geschichte
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 883/1966