Die Zeit unter der Lupe 993/1969 04.02.1969
01 Berlin: Green week radio tower and Exhibition Hall. Fountain. Lübke and accompaniment in exhibition. Piglet drinking pig, big. Lübke, half-close. Was Denmark. Today at exhibition booth. Argentina. Cameramen, great. Persian carpet with picture Shah and Farah in Persian. COP cleans up image by pollution. Police take away protesters. Brawl with rubber truncheons. Eating people in exhibition.
02. Amsterdam: Caravan exhibition total caravan on place. Women step out of caravans. Interior design with comfort. Bathroom. Seat in front of tent. Apart folding Caravan.
03. Cologne: furniture fair modern chairs with headrest. Inflatable couch. Tilting bed control system for television and telephone. Built-in speakers in the walls.
04. Montreal: Underground city skyscraper (back shot). People get by escalators from shaft. Underground promenade with shops, bars and restaurants. People sitting on chairs outside Café under the Earth. People on the escalator going down. View from top of underground roads. Metro runs under high street. People sitting in cash. Escorts ride on scooter. Motor yacht as an exhibit. Swimming pool on the roof of a high-rise building.
05. fashion from France and Austria mannequin with Flyaway chiffon dress. Metal fashions by Paco Rabana. Mini plastic dresses. Mannequin, big. Close plastic suit. Plastic metal hood releases only the eyes. Men's fashion from Austria. Bright eyes, dazzling. Jacket with modern fastening. Suit like soldier uniform. Goldlaméstrumpf Cape.
06. USSR: Moscow children during skating practice boyish, large, with fur hat. Small children on skates make awkward steps and fall. Teacher training with small children on the ice. Children show run. Jumps. Parading with mirror trick.
07. St. Anton: Kandahar-ski men's Slalom race: Alfred Natt / Austria on the route. Ride through the target. He wins against 12 other Austrians. Matt waving, big. Karl Schranz on the track. He is 4th ride through the target. Men's downhill: Karl Schranz on the track. He wins and becomes the winner of the combination. Audience clapping. Schranz, great. Franz Vogler / Oberstdorf, grows tall, 3. Vogler protection helmet.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Lübke, Heinrich ; Matt, Alfred ; Schranz, Karl ; Vogler, Franz
Berlin ; Amsterdam ; Cologne ; Canada ; Moskau ; Paris ; Vienna ; Montreal ; St. Anton
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Camping, Campinger ; Demonstrations ; Ice skating ; public opinion research ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Television ; Forestry ; Radio ; Photographers ; Police ; Postal, postal services ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: North America ; Animals (except dogs) ; freedom of expression ; Furniture ; Water ; Winter ; Agriculture ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Agriculture ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 993/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Green week and demonstrations camera: Wiers caravan exhibition i. Amsterdam origin: Polygoon furniture fair in Cologne camera: Luppa underground city of Montreal origin: NFB Canada fashion in France and Austria origin: Austria, Eclair, Eclair Moscow children during skating training origin: Sovkino Kandahar ski race origin: Austria at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 247/1954
Deulig-Woche 30 (seit 1929)
Wiederherstellung der Ordnung in Finnland durch finnische Weiße Garden und deutsche Truppen