Die Zeit unter der Lupe 994/1969 11.02.1969
01 Toy Fair in Nuremberg girl with 2 Steiff monkeys on the arm. Steiff animals. Hedgehog Mecki. Lamb shake his head. Dog. Soft plush railway. Race track with small cars. Race car. Clown. Walking doll. Doll is in pot. Male doll. Mountain landscape and vehicles.
02. Paris: Astronaut Frank Borman at de Gaulle Frank Borman with upward-looking head considered paintings on the ceiling of the Elysee Palace. Saqr Borman. Borman in addition to de Gaulle, half-close. Borman gives autographs. Grandson of Jules Verne Jean Verne presented Borman juxtaposition of utopian statements made by Jules Verne and the present space. Frank Borman, full-screen.
03. Carnival in Viareggio moving with great Carnival figures. Shaky heads. Imitation. Caricature of Jackie and Aristotle Onassis.
04. Amsterdam: sea sand desalination in large desalination plant is washed sea sand and salt taken from him. The gained soil is linked to freighters to the coast to the filling of the country.
05. Pilsen: Demolition of old military barracks military barracks. Roof is covered. Old corridors. Explosive charge is placed. Demolition. Old houses to collapse.
06. Prague. Exhibition "Modern architecture" pictures and models of modern buildings in the exhibition. High-rise buildings. Housing estates. Image of the city of Prague. Suburb blew up to old buildings for new residential development.
07. Berlin: Riding and Showjumping rider on the course. Horse tears obstacle, ZL. Rod drops him between the legs. Sharp turning away before the next obstacle. Hartwig Steenken on Simona in the playoff, ZL. Sanneh rides on pace and turns sharply. Simona pulls Oxer. Alwin Schockemöhle on Donald Rex. Error-free ride, ZL. Award ceremony with Alwin Schockemöhle winner and the second Hartwig Steenken.
08th Garmisch Partenkirchen: pageant of the Championships breakdown from UFA 655 / 7 - same section. The European Champion's run: Diana Towler / Bernard Ford (ice dancing). Gaby Seyfert (Pirouette). You falls during show run forward. Irina Rodnina / Alexei Ulanov (pair skater). Ice skaters run waving with flowers on the ice.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Borman, Frank ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Onassis, Jaqueline ; Verne, Jean ; Ford, Bernard ; Rodnina, Irina ; Seyfert, Gaby ; Schockemöhle, Alwin ; Steenken, Hartwig ; Towler, Diana ; Ulanow, Alexej
Nuremberg ; Prague ; Paris ; Viareggio ; Holland ; Pilsen ; Berlin ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating ; Carnival ; Carnival ; Research ; Rockets ; Aerospace ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Toys, toys ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Blasting ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Europe ; Technology ; Technology, industry ; Military ; Water ; Science ; Exhibitions ; Autographs ; construction ; Military ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 994/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Toy Fair Nuremberg camera: Rau astronaut Borman in France origin: Pathé journal moved to Viareggio origin: SEDI modern desalination plant Holland origin: Polygoon detonating CSSR-kaserne, and modern architecture CSSR origin: State, State riding and jumping Berlin camera: Wiers figure skating pageant Garmisch origin: Fox at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 199/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 906/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 499/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 582/1961