Die Zeit unter der Lupe 995/1969 18.02.1969
01 Wilson in Bonn and Berlin Kiesinger goes next to Wilson, half-close. Palais Schaumburg, half-close. Wilson with a pipe, half-close. Kamal talking, laughing, half-close. Wilson goes up stairs to the Bonn City Hall. Protesters with placards against the British policy on Biafra. Wilson, Kiesinger and Brandt, half-close. Festive dinner table at dinner. Aircraft rolls out. Schütz welcomed Wilson, half-close. Wilson and Schütz, great. Sightseeing tour of factory in Marienfelde. Factory tour. Wilson goes in addition to British officer. British soldiers present sabers. Wilson before troop. Wilson walks up front and talking with soldiers.
02. London: Demonstration of postal employees, postal employees moving with posters. Closed post office. Packages are on carts. March to Hyde Park. Assembly and speaker (higher wages). Bobbies standing.
03. England: Model of aerotrain model of the aerotrain travels. Part of the model settings.
04. England: Manufacture of giant giant tyre in factory production. Giant vehicle drives with giant tires with test drive through excavation.
05. England: Artificial respiration girl is put on shore. Nylon cloth is placed over her mouth with valve. Mouth to mouth resuscitation through cloth. Girl Wake up and rises.
06. Switzerland: Large cable car cabin ski lift young people. Small cable car cabin. 2 men blowjobs in Alphorns. Large cable car cabin goes. People with skis in the cabin in Flims. Propelled cable car to the revolving restaurant on the mountain. View from cable car downhill skiers. Mountains. Helicopter takes skiers up the mountain.
07. Hamburg: test drive of the 'Hamburg' picture: shipowners Bitsch Christensen converses with Captain. Bender Board Studio. Drawing with breakdown of the vessel. Photos: dining rooms, an indoor swimming pool, bar, lamps, floor, cab. Turbines in the ship. Steering position. Bug travels through water. Shot from above. Anchor is lowered from above. Anchor chain rattled off. Rescue boats on the ship. The "Hamburg" driving on icy Elbe. Passing on Willkommenhöft. Hamburg flag goes up on the mast.
08 Holland: youth school girl goes by road. Young man leaning on wall and girl falls. Girl sets man with Judo grips out of action. Girl in Judo school in training. Grips and strokes are applied. Girl beats boy. Defense handles. Twisting fingers. Girl goes through forest and is attacked by two men. Girl throws both men to the ground, picks up the bag and goes on.
09 Cologne: Streamer band playing in the parade. Sweets are thrown from cars. Children collect candy. Funny figures. De Gaulle in mussels. Breasts naked figures. Pig heads. Woman kissing a soldier.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Buildings in Germany; Demonstrations; Railways; Industry; Judo; Justice; Carnival; Flags; Carnival; Television; Research; Radio; Musical events; Police; Postal, postal services; Smoking; Shipping; Schools, training; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; State visits (inside); Technology; freedom of expression; automotive engineering, automotive; Kissing, kissing scenes; Medicine; Military; Crime; Winter; Science; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Gastronomy; Judiciary; Industrial; Military; Technology; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 995/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Wilson in Bonn and Berlin camera: Luppa, Wiers London: demonstration of the postal employees origin: Pathe News England: model of Aero train origin: Pathe News England: giant tyres origin: Pathe News England: new resuscitation method origin: Pathe news Switzerland: largest rope railway in the world origin: Pathe news test drive of the "HAMBURG" camera: L., Rühe Holland: Judo school for women origin: Polygoon Monday in Cologne camera: Luppa at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 72/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 417/1958
Welt im Bild 178/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 411/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 904/1967
Der deutsche Vormarsch zur Marne
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 948/1968
Welt im Film 47/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 239/1954