Die Zeit unter der Lupe 996/1969 25.02.1969
01 Stuttgart: the cyclo-cross World Championship close-up Rolf Wolfshohl at the start. Cyclists at the start. Start. Ride through terrain, mountain, on muddy trails. Cyclists carry their bikes on the shoulder. Go stairs up with bike on the shoulder. Rolf Wolfshohl and Eric Devlaeminck lead. Wolf Hollow overtaken Devlaeminck. Driving down slope. Eric Devlaeminck goes with arms raised as winner by the target. Audience clapping. Award ceremony with Devlaeminck and Wolfshohl.
02. sport - luxury hotel in the French Alps people in swimming pool. Luxury building. Band is bisected at inauguration. Underground shopping street. Girl sitting in front of illuminated make-up mirror. Ski lift. Young couple in common food. Riding on a Skibob on slope.
03. Paris: Model of the highest viewing tower swivel model of 725 m high tower. Settings, revolving restaurant at the top. Load Center next to the tower. Photomontage. Tower behind the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs Elysee.
04. Duisburg: Inauguration of a 500 tons of truck-mounted crane workers with safety helmet. Settings of the giant crane. Winds rolled off, great. Tractor for transport of the wreath. Crane lifts 45 tons of pipe.
05. England: Bee Gee Maurice Gibb married Lulu fans umdrängen car. Maurice Gibb is the Church umdrängt by fans. People filling picture. Police shut off. Arrival of the bride of Lulu. Cameramen. Bride and groom outside the Church. Wedding kiss.
06. Saigon: SOS - Kinderdorf barbed wire. Children in children's village. Waving German flag. Inauguration of the village, great. Dr. Gmeiner, the founder of the village, great. Stand is trellis on arrival of the South Vietnamese Prime Minister. Houses in the village. Planting in gardening. Irrigation. Dr. Gmeiner between orphans. Wounded children are connected. Children in the school. Vietnamese teacher on board. Dance performance of children with masks. Baby rocking crib.
07. Nixon in Bonn and Berlin he was going next to Nixon. Nixon gets out of car and umdrängt of cheering people. Flags are waved. Cabinet meeting. He was in addition to Brandt, half-close. Nixon, half-close. Nixon entered the Chamber of the Bundestag. Cameras of the cameramen, screen-filling. Long shot of the Bundestag with Federal Eagle on front wall. Nixon speaks. The Federal Eagle. Band of the Federal Council. Wagon train in Berlin. People umdrängen the car. Nixon goes on the roof of his car with Kiesinger and contactor. Wall in the snow. Nixon, Brandt, contactor at the wall. Kiesinger, half-close. Nixon at Siemens. He shakes the hands of workers. Nixon speaks beside him contactor. Workers filling picture. Nixon speaks. Nixon waving next to Brandt and contactor.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Trade, finance ; Higher education ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; Research ; Photographers ; Police ; cycling ; beauty care ; Schools, training ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Technology ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Currency ; Winter ; Economy ; Science ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Jobs ; Buildings in Europe ; construction ; Gastronomy ; Military ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 996/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Stuttgart: the cyclo-cross World Championships origin: Fox building a French sports hotels origin: Pathé journal model of the highest Paris Tower origin: Eclair Duisburg: the world's largest car crane camera: Luppa wedding Bee Gee Maurice Gibb origin: Pathe news SOS Kinderdorf Viet Nam origin: Austria Nixon in Germany beginning and end total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 219/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 773/1964
Welt im Bild 54/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 134/1952
Welt im Film 161/1948