Die Zeit unter der Lupe 997/1969 04.03.1969
01 blow Nixon in Paris and Rome French and American flags. Nixon umdrängt of people. Women with striped umbrellas with stars. Nixon goes up stairs to the Elysee Palace and is greeted by de Gaulle. Guard presents. Feast. Feast. Nixon sitting next to Mme de Gaulle. Helicopter lands on St. Peter's square. Nixon gets out of helicopters and is welcomed by representatives of the Pope. Cameras from cameramen, screen-filling. Head of Roman ruler with Arriflex. Nixon shakes hands of people. The Swiss Guard. Nixon at Pope Paul. Presentation of gifts.
02. Mistral - new French train Paris - Nice train station. Compartments. Comfortable seats. Newsstand in train. Copywriting. Hairdresser. Woman sitting under the hood. Travelers in train bar.
03. action "Clearly driving" – change the lane men are on the ground used for happening. Car junkyard. Man sitting in a scrap car. Cars in a row. Car suddenly changes the track without ads. Bumpers tightly together. Cars are close together, partially in the opposite lane. Trick: Judge Street. Driver on tax sees in the rearview and side mirrors. Car indicates by flashing change of direction and drives on the left lane. Other cars pass right. Cars turning left. Driving record by white road line with direction arrows to the title clearly driving.
04. Berlin: car data computer from Siemens Office Office. Desk full of files and papers. Working computer. Computer is fed with data. Computer shows requested data on graph.
05. Paris: Fashion Pierre Balmain - Nini Ricci mannequin with sporty dress with a wide leather belt. Evening dress by Balmain. White Cape with large points. Bath Cape. Nina Ricci: Looped wide cloth as a belt. Fold sleeve. Pailettenverzierung on sleeve. Slim mini Maxi dress with double rock. Pleated evening gown with a wide skirt. Sequins.
06. Bürstadt: Trampoline Championships synchronized. 2 men jump on 2 trampolines, 2 women jump, ZL. Synchronized of the winner Dieter Schulz and Wolfgang Macca / Berlin, ZL, and the winners of Agathe and Maria Jarosch / Berlin, ZL. Agathe and Maria Jarosch at award ceremony, half-close.
07. Berlin: Election of the President of the radio tower and East Prussia Hall, swing. Aircraft rolls out. Aircraft on taxiway from the front, large, turn nozzle, large. Members get out of pan in the machine. Detailed feet with Briefcase, large. Federal Assembly. Brandt speaks with Heinemann, half-close. Gerhard Schröder, half-close. Distribution of votes in ballot boxes and counting. Blocking of access routes to Berlin. East police evict road block to the page. Kiesinger during voting. Gerhard Schröder congratulates the winner of Heinemann. By hassel requesting acceptance of choice. Gustav Heinemann responds. Heinemann laughing, great. Heinemann, tall, speaks (his tasks - bridging of opposites).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Heinemann, Gustav ; Heinemann, Hilda ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Nixon, Richard ; Paul VI. ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Jarosch, Agathe ; Matern, Wolfgang ; Schulz, Dieter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Research ; Photographers ; Reviews ; beauty care ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Deaths, funerals ; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Transport: General ; Elections ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Gastronomy ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 997/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Nixon in Rome and Paris origin: Salgado, Pathé journal Mistral new French train origin: Eclair action "clearly driving" car data computer in Berlin camera: Wiers Paris summer fashion origin: Pathé journal Deutsche trampoline Championship camera: Luppa, Jürgens election of the Federal President in Berlin camera: Pahl at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 831/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 198/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 446/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1008/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 76/1951
Welt im Bild 189/1956
Welt im Film 112/1947