Die Zeit unter der Lupe 997/1969 04.03.1969
01 blow Nixon in Paris and Rome French and American flags. Nixon umdrängt of people. Women with striped umbrellas with stars. Nixon goes up stairs to the Elysee Palace and is greeted by de Gaulle. Guard presents. Feast. Feast. Nixon sitting next to Mme de Gaulle. Helicopter lands on St. Peter's square. Nixon gets out of helicopters and is welcomed by representatives of the Pope. Cameras from cameramen, screen-filling. Head of Roman ruler with Arriflex. Nixon shakes hands of people. The Swiss Guard. Nixon at Pope Paul. Presentation of gifts.
02. Mistral - new French train Paris - Nice train station. Compartments. Comfortable seats. Newsstand in train. Copywriting. Hairdresser. Woman sitting under the hood. Travelers in train bar.
03. action "Clearly driving" – change the lane men are on the ground used for happening. Car junkyard. Man sitting in a scrap car. Cars in a row. Car suddenly changes the track without ads. Bumpers tightly together. Cars are close together, partially in the opposite lane. Trick: Judge Street. Driver on tax sees in the rearview and side mirrors. Car indicates by flashing change of direction and drives on the left lane. Other cars pass right. Cars turning left. Driving record by white road line with direction arrows to the title clearly driving.
04. Berlin: car data computer from Siemens Office Office. Desk full of files and papers. Working computer. Computer is fed with data. Computer shows requested data on graph.
05. Paris: Fashion Pierre Balmain - Nini Ricci mannequin with sporty dress with a wide leather belt. Evening dress by Balmain. White Cape with large points. Bath Cape. Nina Ricci: Looped wide cloth as a belt. Fold sleeve. Pailettenverzierung on sleeve. Slim mini Maxi dress with double rock. Pleated evening gown with a wide skirt. Sequins.
06. Bürstadt: Trampoline Championships synchronized. 2 men jump on 2 trampolines, 2 women jump, ZL. Synchronized of the winner Dieter Schulz and Wolfgang Macca / Berlin, ZL, and the winners of Agathe and Maria Jarosch / Berlin, ZL. Agathe and Maria Jarosch at award ceremony, half-close.
07. Berlin: Election of the President of the radio tower and East Prussia Hall, swing. Aircraft rolls out. Aircraft on taxiway from the front, large, turn nozzle, large. Members get out of pan in the machine. Detailed feet with Briefcase, large. Federal Assembly. Brandt speaks with Heinemann, half-close. Gerhard Schröder, half-close. Distribution of votes in ballot boxes and counting. Blocking of access routes to Berlin. East police evict road block to the page. Kiesinger during voting. Gerhard Schröder congratulates the winner of Heinemann. By hassel requesting acceptance of choice. Gustav Heinemann responds. Heinemann laughing, great. Heinemann, tall, speaks (his tasks - bridging of opposites).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Heinemann, Gustav ; Heinemann, Hilda ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Nixon, Richard ; Paul VI. ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Jarosch, Agathe ; Matern, Wolfgang ; Schulz, Dieter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Research ; Photographers ; Reviews ; beauty care ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Deaths, funerals ; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Transport: General ; Elections ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Gastronomy ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 997/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Nixon in Rome and Paris origin: Salgado, Pathé journal Mistral new French train origin: Eclair action "clearly driving" car data computer in Berlin camera: Wiers Paris summer fashion origin: Pathé journal Deutsche trampoline Championship camera: Luppa, Jürgens election of the Federal President in Berlin camera: Pahl at the beginning and end of total length
50th Anniversary of Nina Ricci’s Death († November 29, 1970)
The fashion designer Nina Ricci makes her mark with her refined feminine Haute Couture made from luxurious fabrics and elaborate ornaments. Her high-end creations quickly become the epitome of the good taste of Paris.
Born as Maria Adélaide Nielli in Turin in 1993 her family moves to Paris when she was 12 years old. A year later she begins an apprenticeship at a dressmaker’s. At age 18 she takes on a management position at the same company and soon is made head designer. In 1904 she marries jeweller Luigi Ricci, they have a son one year later. In 1908 she goes back to work and is hired by the couture house Raffin, where she would stay on as a designer for two decades.
In 1932 she and her son Robert found their own label „House of Nina Ricci“, a combination of her nickname and her husband’s family name.
The designer prefers to work with the fabric directly on the mannequin. Her creations are well received with the French upper class. After World War II she is invited to participate in a couture fashion show at the Louvre. Among the audience were many international guests, who made sure her international breakthrough would follow soon. The label gets a strong foothold on the US-American and European market in the next few years. Robert Ricci’s own scents contributed to that, such as “L’Air du Temps”, which went on sale in 1948.
Nina Ricci retires as a designer at the age of 70, her couture house continues to thrive under the management of her son. It becomes so famous that many actresses wear the gorgeous creations on the red carpet. Even pop-artist Andy Warhol designs a shop window for the label. Nina Ricci passes away at the age of 87. Today her name still stands for timeless, feminine elegance.