Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1003/1969 15.04.1969
01 DKP Party Congress in Essen breakdown from UFA 664 / 1 - same section. People go with umbrellas to Assembly Hall. Meeting/banquet facilities. Board table. Several speakers. Young speaker. Young audience and young listener, great. Chairman Bachmann speaks interview: "the German Communist Party is the party of action. The German Communist Party is the party of the political initiative and open discussion."
02. Munich: German handicrafts fair flags on masts. Folding ladder. Girl sitting on ladder and saws to AST. Board on flat head. The flow of visitors in the exhibition. Circumstances of Colombia, Peru, El Salvador. Artifacts from Central America. Gems of Brazil. Man appears in a man U-boot.
03. Holland: The world longest bread bakers knead dough to long bread. 4 Zentner dough are processed into a 26.5 m long bread. Bread is pulled slowly baking in oven. Packaging in parchment and transport on long car to dance.
04. France: Kindermode Paco Habane kids feet, swing to a small girl in metal dress. Little girls in metal dresses with sequins.
05. Russian dance Casatschok dance side by side 1 dancer and 2 dancers with long boots. Casatschok, bouncy dance with her arms crossed.
06. car rally in East Africa Nairobi's cityscape. Ralleyfahrer get in car. Starter lowers flag. Go Ralleywagen. Ride over dusty roads of Africa. African cattle and giraffes. Negro waving hat. Negro children clap. Car No. 1 with riders from Kenya WINS. Car wrecks. Dissolute fenders on the winning car.
07. Glasgow: qualifier for World Cup Scotland - Germany 1:1 breakdown of UFA 664/6 - same section. Transparent of German fans Garmisch and Center forest regards DFB-Elf. Invasion of the teams. Banners Exchange with Captain Willi Schulz. Viewers. Scotland stormed. Viewers filling picture. German attack. Overath is Siggi Held. Flank to Müller, who shoots in the gate. Referee decides on Ausball. Player runs in addition to Scottish striker and distracts him from the ball, ZL. Goalkeeper parades by Wolter, ZL. Shot on goal by Müller 1:0 embrace. German fans. 2nd half: Usage of the German defence with Willi Schulz. Stephen gives edge to hero, who shoots over the goal. Müller running the ball on goal, but loses ball and stumbles. ZL. Scottish spectators, half-close. Scotland shoots the 1:1, untenable for Sepp Meier. Meier is lying on the ground.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Craft; Domestic events; Children; Flags; Football; motor sports; Rain; Shipping; Sensations; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Africa; Dance; Diving, diver; Animals (except dogs); parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; automotive engineering, automotive; People; Fashion; Jobs; Exhibitions; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1003/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- DKP Party Congress in Essen camera: Rühe handicraft trade fair in Munich camera: out the longest bread of the world origin: Polygoon children's fashion from France origin: Eclair Casatschok, dance from Russia origin: No.-do car rally in East Africa origin: Pathé news soccer: Scotland Germany origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 618/1961
Welt im Bild 49/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 20/1950
Welt im Film 92/1947
Welt im Bild 162/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 240/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 398/1957