Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1010/1969 03.06.1969
01 Deux eglises read presidential election in France Colombey. Housekeeper of de Gaulle, Charlotte Gaspard inside polling place ballots in the ballot box. Image de Gaulle in polling station. Alain Poher in Alons election. Choose Madame Pompidou and George Pompidou.
02. Bonn: New Secretary of State in the Federal Post Office Department Dollinger adopted the previous Secretary of State Hans Steinmetz, who is retiring. Dollinger shakes the hand of the successor of Gerd Lemmer. Dannhauser is actuality and pays tribute to the contribution made by Hans Steinmetz: "Dear Mr Steinmetz, the German Federal Post Office has to owe you a great deal. You have decisively shaped the Deutsche Bundespost in the post-war years during the term of 3 Ministers. You have created you in the international area of application and appreciation." Hans Steinmetz as audience, great. Stücklen, great. Listeners applaud.
03. Medical Congress in Berlin driving record of the Kurfürstendamm. Barnard in funds from tax in Berlin. Mayor contactor receives Barnard. The Palais am Funkturm. Pharmaceutical exhibition for medicinal products and medical devices. Catalog, devices, pills. Visitors in the exhibition. Congress transfer operation on screen in the meeting room. Barnard speaks on the subject of heart transplant.
04. Hungary: Mannequins swimwear will lead a demonstration of swimwear in hot water cave in cave. Cameraman stands with camera in the water. Bikinis. Bikinidekollettee, great.
05. Brumby horses breakdown from UFA 671 / 5 - same section. Wild horses in the pasture. Foal. The herd gallops and is rounded up. Driver and catcher catch the Colts. The young stallions receive branding. Wild horses fight, men throw themselves about horses and hold them. The mares and foals and 2 stallions are driven back in freedom.
06. Heidelberg: Athletics international match Germany - USSR breakdown from UFA 671 / 6 - same section. Viewers with umbrellas. Heide Rosendahl at pentathlon with a new world record. High jump, ZL. Long jump, ZL. 80 m hurdles, ZL. Decathlon men: Günther Grube / Lübeck in the pole vault, ZL. He is 3rd in the individual competition. Nikolai Avilow / Odessa in the pole vault, ZL will be the winner. Victor Tschelnakow in the discus throw. He throws. Discus flies and falls. Viewers with umbrellas. Russian long-distance running as a winner by the target.
07. France: car acrobats cars weird obstacle, continue on 2 wheels and roll over several times. Automotive stuntmen Jean Sunny get in car. Car drives over obstacle, flying high, reflected in forward away from other cars. Cars drive against each other and burn. Drive through fires. Jean Sunny gets out unharmed.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Avilow, Nikolai ; Barnard, Christiaan ; Dollinger, Werner ; Gaspard, Charlotte ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Lemmer, Gerd ; Poher, Alain ; Pompidou, George ; Schütz, Klaus ; Steinmetz, Hans ; Stücklen, Richard ; Grube, Günter ; Rosendahl, Heide ; Sunny, Jean ; Tschelnakow, Victor
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Karate ; cameramen, cameramen ; Photographers ; Postal, postal services ; Sensations ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Medicine ; Elections ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1010/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Presidential election in France origin: Pathé journal new State Secretary in the Federal Post Office Department medical Congress in Berlin swimwear in salt caves Hungary origin: DEFA Brumby horses camera: Brandes, Wiers Athletics international match Germany-USSR origin: look into the world of car acrobats in France origin: Pathé journal at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 141/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 100/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 133/1952
Welt im Film 107/1947