Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1011/1969 10.06.1969
01 NATO parade at the Nürburgring waving NATO flags. He was talking, laughing, with NATO Secretary-General Brosio. Liver, Carlo Schmid, Inspector General of the air force Steinhoff, Schröder. Forces of all military branches parading before General Lemnitzer. Brosio, Kiesinger Schröder standing on grandstand. Army, Navy, air force, tank, rocket vehicles at parade.
02. England: Phantom hunters on aircraft carrier Eagle of the aircraft carrier Eagle, total. Ceiling of the aircraft carrier with phantom hunters. Phantom Hunter start of aircraft carriers. Flying phantom ejection of missiles. Landing. Radar screen, twirling.
03. historical beer Trek Einbeck - Munich people in the marketplace and on Windows by timber-frame house. Men in period costume of Knights. Beer trunk from large beakers. Tapping of the keg. Trek with horses and beer barrels on car pulls over road. In Munich, beer keg, filled with coins for Olympic Games, will be presented. Olmypiasieger Manfred Schnelldorfer and Erhard Keller trying to press barrel. Schnelldorfer, great. Basement, large. Horse tries to eat flowers at neckline by costume girl.
04. Josephine Baker in Warsaw Josephine Baker goes down stairs and goes flying club. Close-up of Josephine. Josephine Baker with microphone at rehearsal on stage. Review: Josephine Baker dancing banana dance. Occurs in Warsaw and sing original sound.
05. England: Epsom Derby yesterday and today right of way by car and audience at the Epsom Derby in the 20s. Racecourse today, totally. Flag of the Queen blows. Elizabeth, Queen Mother and Anne, standing side by side, half-close. Start with start machine. Galloping closed field. Gallop into curve from the front. Inlet. Bleachers. Bleachers. Winning horse in lead ring.
06. Cologne: 1. FC Köln - 1 FC Nuremberg of 3-0 Nuremberg players leave the playing field with hanging heads. Trophies and win trophies for the Club. Pennant of the German football champion. The team at training with Max Merkel. Gameplay footage from the game against Cologne. Thicker viewers behind bars. Cologne storms in the penalty area. Shot on goal. Goalkeeper Rynio holds, ZL (camera behind gate). The Nürnberger Tor Overath plays goalkeeper Rynio and, scored a 1-0 ZL. Boys behind bars and cheering spectators to kiss girls, great. Nuremberg's striker front gate. Goalkeeper levy. Cologne storms. Advertising on gang of Deutsche Bank. Hornig ZL shoots up to 3-0. Ball in the goal (camera behind gate). Flags are waved. Players go from the square.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Baker, Josephine ; Brosio ; Elizabeth von England ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Leber, Georg ; Lemnitzer ; Schmid, Carlo ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Steinhoff, Fritz ; Hornig ; Keller, Erhard ; Merkel, Max ; Overath ; Rynio ; Schnelldrofer, Manfred ; Philipps, Mark
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Customs ; Bundeswehr ; Flags ; aircraft ; Football ; Musical events ; Parades ; Radar ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Costumes ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Gastronomy ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1011/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- NATO parade at the Nürburgring camera: Luppa of English aircraft carrier Eagle with phantom hunters origin: Pathé news beer Trek Einbeck-Munich camera: Wiers, Rau Josephine Baker in Warsaw origin: Polkronika Epsom Derby origin: Pathé news soccer of 1 FC Cologne 1. FC Nuremberg camera: Luppa at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 310/1956
Welt im Film 51/1946