Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1012/1969 16.06.1969
01 CSU Party Conference in Munich he was laughing goes through lot surrounded by cameramen and photographers. Flowers are presented to him. Long shot of the meeting room. Hale, great, sitting, scrolls in brochure. Strauß, big, Guttenberg, great. Shield: Resolutely safeguard the future of CSU. Dog big hammer. Strauß on the lectern speaks actuality, big: "We were always and think, to not only give the workers and the small man in this country what he needs for puny claims, but what he is entitled through his work and his fellow power on the overall result." Kiesinger as audience, great.
02. Cardiff: Prince Charles is off front of troops at Regiment in Wales Charles in uniform. Charles, laughing, half close, speaks with soldiers. Charles passed as a flag. Order breast by veteran, transformer. Military parade before Charles. Charles greeting, half-close. Charles drives salute standing in car.
03. Dornier newcomer DO 31 aircraft in Assembly Hall. Photo Claude Dornier. Photos by Dornier developed aircraft. Seaplane DO X. supply setting of the Dornier vertical DO of 31 Thu 31 rolls from Hall. Thu 31 flying. Vertical landing of the DO 31.
04. Switzerland: News from VW beetles funny figures on VW radiator painted painted. Lady bug. Brightly painted VW's will be examined. VW full of feathers. Set pattern matching to clothing. Point paint. Curtains and pig herd. Winner of 1st prize hood smoking.
05. Holland: Swimming pool on Kahn Kahn is to bridge. Construction of a swimming pool in the boat. Man goes through swimming pool. Swimmers in the final pool on the barge.
06. France: water clowns of swimming clowns in funny bathing suits make fun jumps from the diving board into the water. Mass jump.
07. Polish stuntmen school men and women daring exercises in gymnasts. Bounce in net. Salto. Men in the battle. Bounce from tree. Jump over car. Bounce by galoppierendem horse. Jump from a moving car. 08 Frankfurt: Cup final Bayern Munich - Schalke 04 2-1 Waldstadion, totally. Spectators waving flags, total. Storm door. 2 player jump against each other and fall, ZL. Corner. Game in front of goal. Viewers with a straw hat. Schalke attack is repelled. It's nice as a spectator, profile, with sunglasses, big. Young spectator, large. Gerd Müller shoots 1:0 flags are waved. Ball flies over gate (camera behind gate). Trainer good village gives instructions, great. Lambe in the fight with 2 people in Munich, ZL. Shot at the misses. Meier at parade, ZL. Spectators, half-close. 2:1 by Müller (camera behind gate). Viewers can look for teeth of skull. Cheering spectators. Bavaria upholds Cup player.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Prinz Charles ; Dornier, Claude ; Guttenberg von und zu, Karl Theodor ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Hundhammer ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Gutendorf ; Libuda, Reinhard ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Schön, Helmut
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Canal jump ; Domestic events ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; Football ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Photographers ; Shipping ; Schools, training ; Swimming ; Sensations ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Curiosities ; Military ; Military events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Entertainment, festivals ; Military ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1012/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- CSU Party Congress in Munich camera: fire, wild Hagen Prince Charles in Wales origin: Pathé news whiz by Dornier camera: Rau, fire-painted VW beetles in the Switzerland origin: Cine journal Dutch swimming pool on cargo ship origin: Polygoon French of water clowns origin: unknown Polish stuntmen school origin: Polkronika Frankfurt: Football Cup finals Bayern Munich Schalke 04 2-1 origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 896/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966
Welt im Bild 95/1954
Messter-Woche 28 1916
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 125/1952