Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1014/1969 01.07.1969
01 reception at Schloß Brühl for the changing of the President fountain in the Park. Lübke, Wilhelmine Lübke and Heinemann, half-close. Photographers. Lahiri speaks with Dr. Wiers, half-close. Heinemann and wife, half-close. He was shaking hands with Lübke, wife Kiesinger gives hand Kiesinger woman Lübke and Heinemann and women shake hands with women. Willy Brandt and wife Ruth. Big tattoo of the Bonn Wachbatallions.
02. 19 Berlin Film Festival bus leaves from Europe Center. Driving record Zoo Palace. Film award, great. Benda film award presented Peter Zadek. Benda presented Mrs. Hannelore Hoger for Alexander Kluge prize. Audience claps. Film ball: Dancing from the top. Dr. Engelbrecht, great. Curd Jürgens and wife Simone. Uschi glass dances, big. Paul Hubschmid. Mini dress. Girl in minidress bends over, slip visible. See-through lace dress.
03. Spanish singer Karina Karina throws arrows on disc and shoots with a bow and arrow, rowing boat, sings, rides, rides a bicycle, before flock of sheep, smokes a cigar.
04. Vienna: People slide giant slide next to each other on the corrugated giant slide.
05. France: water ski Europe - United States water skiers. Figure walking, ZL, fall, different runners. Jump. Barrel. Springer, ZL, crashes. Jumps. Springer under clouded sky.
06. Hamburg: 100th German Derby square Horn with total audience. People picture filling half-close. Horses in the lead ring. Photos from the past. Schröder with binoculars, large. Horses run in start machine. Spectators, half-close. Young man with Pompommütze. Start. Race on straight and curve. Viewers with binoculars. Advance in the HomeStretch by Ovid and Don Giovanni. Enema, ZL. Man with cylinder and binoculars, large. Winning horse Don Giovanni gets laurel wreath. Lübke, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Benda, Ernst; Brandt, Willy; Engelbrecht, Wolfram; Glas, Uschi; Heinemann, Gustav; Hoger, Hannelore; Hubschmid, Paul; Jürgens, Curd; Karina; Kiesinger, Kurt; Lübke, Heinrich; Schröder, Gerhard; Wiers, Hindericus; Zadek, Peter; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bundeswehr; Honors; festivals; filmmaking; Musical events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Surfing; Dance; Curiosities; Military events; Social events; water skiing; Listener; Entertainment, festivals; Viewers and audience; Sports honors; Surfing; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1014/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Reception for Lahiri at Schloß Brühl camera: Luppa 19 Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl Spanish singer Karina origin: No. do Giants slides from Vienna origin: Austria water-skiing Europ United States in France origin: Pathé journal 100th Deutsches Derby in Hamburg camera: Seib, Brandes, Rühe, Zaki at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 377/1957
Welt im Film 3/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 99/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 626/1962
Welt im Bild 155/1955