Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1019/1969 05.08.1969
01 Nixon in Romania breakdown from UFA 680 / 1 - same section. While currently, notes at the time - image: Nixon shaking hands by population. Nixon waving crosses crowd. US flags. Motorcade. Cameraman swings with camera. People run on sides of long road to the Center. Driving record by people trellis. Nixon in cars waving. People standing on the Arc de Triomphe. Nixon in addition to Ceaucescou. Working meeting with Nixon and Ceaucescou.
02. Pope Paul in Uganda breakdown from UFA 680 / 2 - same section. Black drum. Negro dancers on the airfield. Pope Paul resigns from aircraft. President Milton Obote and wife, half-close. Pope Paul is welcomed. Pope waves to people in cars. Crucifix. Pope issued the last supper. Praying Negro children. Pope Paul, kneels down and kisses floor.
03. Berlin: Demonstrations against the removal of deserters Berlin Moabit remand centre. Police car driving At night with warning light. Running protesters. Rotating warning light, great. Policemen with sticks and helmets. Injured protester is removed. Fallen barriers.
04. new Goethe Institute in Murnau Bavaria houses. The Goethe Institute. Young foreigners in German classes at the Goethe Institut. Talk to teachers and students. Young foreigners sit before Bayernhaus and room at table with inhabitants. The Staffelsee Lake. Drive in rowing and swimming.
05. Stuttgart: Athletics fight Europe - America modern cinder in the downpour. Starter is launching pad. 400 m hurdles men: Gerhard Hennige WINS ahead of the American man. Finish. Hamilton notes, laughing, after victory. Discus women: American casts, ZL. Liesel Westermann throws ZL, and WINS women with 62,16 m. high jump: In Fosbury jumping 1.73 m, ZL jumps Debbie Brill / Canada. Audrey Reid / Jamaica rips on 1,76. Ilona Gusenbauer / Austria WINS with 1.80 m, ZL. Official Tower. 100 m men: it win 2 non-white Americans of Carlos before Hurd. 80 m hurdles women: Karin Balzer / Leipzig WINS in 13.3 seconds. Pole vault: DDR, nordwig (GDR) / Italy and Dionisi jump 5.20 m, ZL.
06. car racing formula (I) on the Nürburgring breakdown from UFA 680 / 4 - here's some shorter. This sports - duels of the week picture: racing driver with helmet. Jackie Stewart, half-close, and Jackie Ickx, half close, before the race. Fitting of helmet. Start. Advertising on pages: Hamilton, Bosch, Pirelli tyres. Cars drive in curve. Cars on the track. Jackie Stewart, number 7, Matra Ford goes at the top. Cornering. Smoldering cars. Jochen Rindt gives up due to ignition failure. Young women with stopwatches. In curve overtakes the leading Stewart Jacki Ickx and WINS. Advertising: Continental. Official waving banner. Spectators, half-close. Jackie Ickx with wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Balzer, Karin ; Brill, Debbie ; Ceausescu ; Nixon, Richard ; Obote, Multon ; Paul VI. ; Carlos, John ; Dionisi ; Gusenbauer, Ilona ; Hennige, Gerhard ; Hurd ; Ickx, Jackie ; Mann, Thomas ; Nordwig, Wolfgang ; Reid, Audrey ; Rindt, Jochen ; Stewart, Jacky ; Westermann, Liesel
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Demonstrations ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Police ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Landscapes ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; People ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Sports honors ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1019/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Nixon in Romania origin: Sahia Pope Paul in Uganda origin: Pathe news demonstrations in Berlin camera: Pahl Goethe Institute in Murnau camera: Rau Stuttgart: Athletics fight Europe United States origin: look into the world of Nürburgring race origin: look in the world at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 134/1952
Der Abschied der Nürnberger Postillione 1921
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 490/1959
Welt im Bild 201/1956