Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1021/1969 19.08.1969
01 civil war in Northern Ireland breakdown from UFA 682 / 1 - same section. This news - notes at the time, image: running soldiers. Bernadette Devlin, youngest member of the British Parliament, with the mouthpiece on the road, as leader of the Catholic protesters. Street battle. Stone throwing. Police officers with shields. Run by street of demonstrators. Torches are thrown. Burning car and House. Fires at night.
02. France: 200th birthday Napoleon Pompidou in Ajaccio breakdown from UFA 682 / 2 - same section. Children Chapel marches on the Champs Elysee in historical uniforms. Images: Napoleon, Napoleon as a General in RAID, Napoleon at self-coronation. Birthplace of Napoleon Ajaccio with transparent across the street. Pompidou visited memorabilia in the House. Pompidou and Mme Pompidou driving in an open car. Pompidou takes off parade. Marching soldiers of the French Foreign Legion.
03. England: Trimaran with fiber glass sail floating trimaran with fiber glass sailing on large bogie. Settings of the boat.
04. European route 9 Amsterdam - Genoa organ. Port of Amsterdam, total, Kai, pan across the city. Accordion player in Genoa, Harbor, cityscape. Drawing E 9 from Amsterdam to Genoa on the map. Heavy trucks on E 9th Street tunnel in the Delta of the Rhine and Meuse rivers. Drive through tunnel. Dutch bridge, 5 km long. Tank trucks on the road. Driving over the viaduct. Great road cross. Strong three-track traffic on Highway. Crossroads, multi-storied.
05. Tunisia: folk dance festival folklore groups in the folk dance. Dancers from Turkey. Camel goes in the water fountain. Indian dance group with symbolic figures at faith dance. Tunisian dancers.
06. Austria: water ski Salto water skier starts from Pier and goes to jump and makes double somersaults in the water. 2 young people jumping each other simple somersault.
07. Gelsenkirchen: Schalke 04 - Borussia Mönchengladbach 2-0 breakdown of UFA 682 / 7 - same section. This sports - it rolls again, image: flags are waved. Heinemann is the football prior to the game. Play at the gate, ZL. Schalke stormed. Wanjiku shoots the 1:0 viewers swing flags and raise arms. Kick-off at midline. Gladbach at the ball. Shot on goal, ZL. Schalke stormed. Header. Goalkeeper keeps, ZL. Viewers filling image, half-close. Gladbach at the ball. Goalkeeper running ball contrary to and keeps way ahead of gate. Schalke shoots the ball in the penalty area in the of. Heinemann as a spectator, half-close. Goalkeeper Kamil / Gladbach, at parade, ZL. Old man with Schalke hat. Single audience, great. 2. goal for Schalke. Both teams leave the place.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Fire ; Football ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Parades ; Police ; Shipping ; Sailing ; Sensations ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Europe ; Container ; Surfing ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; maps ; Transport: General ; water skiing ; Buildings in Europe ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Surfing ; 14 find book new German newsreel slow motion
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1021/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Unrest in Ireland origin: Pathé news 200th birthday of Napoleons-Pompidou in Corsica origin: Pathé journal, Pathé journal, Pathé journal, Pathé journal England: trimaran m fibreglass sailing origin: Pathé News European route 9 origin: Polygoon folklore festival in Tunisia origin: Tunisia water ski jumping in Austria origin: Austria soccer: 04 Borussia Mönchengladbach Schalke 2-0 camera: Luppa, Rühe, Wiers, Pier Kalla at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 106/1954
Welt im Bild 1/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 838/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 105/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 505/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 864/1966
Welt im Film 11/1945
Welt im Film 39/1946