Deutschlandspiegel 190/1970 1970
01 "The Grand Prize of Europe" for the 350 cc class race Messenger is discharged on the Elbe near Hamburg. Among the sixty riders from six Nations world and European Champion - are one front them: Kurt Mischke from Berlin. With top speeds of 150 kilometres per hour, he wins all three races.
02. "The German daily" EXPO 70 in Osaka will be opened by President Heinemann. Thousands of German and foreign visitors see the special events that are performed on this occasion in the German Pavilion "Gardens of music".
03. Munich sometimes called the unofficial capital of Germany, has justified his reputation over the course of centuries as a music and theatre. In 1972, Munich will be the sporting centre for the youth of the world for the duration of the Olympic Games. The new TV Tower on the upper meadow field has already been completed, the building of the Olympic Stadium is almost complete. To the half covered and heated grass, it will provide space for 80,000 visitors.
04. in Holzhausen am Ammersee the Weltrsum antenna of Deutsche Bundespost in the Exchange with foreign stations handles the entire phone and image traffic between Europe and the other continents. Communications satellite in space serve as spatially.
05. the passion play of Oberammergau is listed since the year 1633 by the inhabitants of the Bavarian woodcarvers village once every decade. Millions of visitors from around the world have seen the amateur dramatics from the life and death of Jesus Christ.
06. the painter Max Ernst (79) is considered to be one of the profiled representatives of European surrealism. The exhibition of the Württembergische Kunstverein in Stuttgart shows 250 works of the artist in a retrospective.
07. The German Championships, the whitewater canoeists in the Griesenschlucht on the Loisach in Garmisch-Partenkirchen are test test, at the same time for participants in the Olympic Games in 1972 in Munich. Defending champion Bernd Kast was again German Champion with his Kayak.
Persons in the Film
Malerei; Wassersport; München; Olympiaturm München (Fernsehturm); Sachindex Wochenschauen; Trade, finance; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater; cameramen, cameramen; Television; Pedestrian; motor boat race; Musical events; News, communications; Olympics 1972; Paddle; Photographers; Postal, postal services; Radio, television; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; Cultural events; Art; People; Transport: General; whitewater; Listener; Jobs; Exhibitions; construction; BRD/Bundesrepublik Deutschland; Sport; Kanusport; 01 16 mm project; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 660/1962
Welt im Film 103/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 54/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 270/1955