Deutschlandspiegel 191/1970 1970
01. the 'Deutsche Derby' in Hamburg-Horn is considered the German horse event of the year. 25,000 spectators attended. Favorite was the galloping at the head Stallion "Lombard". Shortly before the finish, his stable companion 'Alpenkönig' caught up and passed in the final meters to "Lombard".
02. Chancellor Brandt had invited to the garden party. This time, the guest of the Federal Chancellor were not celebrities, but a cross-section of the German population.
03. "TV plate", a new invention of Berlin engineers for the storage of image sequences with synchronized sound, was presented as a world premiere in Berlin. The only 1 gram heavy plate can be connected to any television set. In two years at the latest you can be played by every owner of a television set.
04. "Diagnostic Clinic" in Wiesbaden was opened a short while ago. An example was the "Mayo Clinic" in the United States. In Wiesbaden, the patient receives a complete information about the State of his health. The investigations are carried out by 41 doctors, each specialising in a major field of internal medicine.
05. at the Cologne Cathedral, Germany's largest Cathedral, the tomb of a Roman officer from the years 83 and other valuable antiques were discovered of six sons of a business owner in the cellar of her father's House. Their sale is valued at a half-million mark.
Cologne archaeologists uncovered traces of a Roman camp and a road crossing from the year 50.
06. in the Cologne art scene today modern art dominates. The city is one of the major transhipment points for fixture and pop art. 23 galleries have on the various experts and groups of buyers specialized. The new village Gallery currently exhibits the works of American artist William Capley.
07. Monschau was a small idyllic Eifel town, to the experimental field of 30 young artists. They tied down the steeple and organised happenings and gag actions. The editorial staff of the Monschauer wavered between protest and surprise.
08 Hamburg pop community gathered at the Derby square in Hamburg-Flottenbeck to the Festival. The two-day music trip to the Derby lawn had attracted 10,000 young people aged between 14 and 25 years.
Persons in the Film
Eifel ; Dom (Köln) ; Monschau ; Pferderennen ; Moderne Kunst ; Festival ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Television ; Pedestrian ; Musical events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Radio, television ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Technology ; Art ; Medicine ; Social events ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Listener ; Jobs ; Archaeology ; Exhibitions ; Autographs ; Gastronomy ; Technik (Elektronische Datenverarbeitung/EDV; Luft- und Raumfahrt) ; 01 16 mm project ; Sports honors ; Technology ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Treibriemen aus Pappe und Eisen
Welt im Film 12/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 546/1960
Welt im Film 267/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 48/1950