Deutschlandspiegel 192/1970 1970
01. the Kieler Förde will be the venue of the Olympic sailing regattas in 1972. The international regattas of this year are already under the sign of the battles for position, which decide about the participation of the yachtsman at the Olympic Games 1972.
02. at the Spiridonov Palace in Moscow negotiating delegations of the Federal Republic and the Soviet Union headed by the Foreign Minister Scheel and Gromyko on the conclusion of a treaty, which is to put the relationship to both countries on a new basis. 205th negotiations, the agreement is initialled. The signing is completed in the Katharinensaal of Kremlin by Chancellor Brandt and Kossygin.
03. the Bayer color factories are one of the largest manufacturers of organic and inorganic products in Europe. 40 thousand employees produce 5,700 different articles in the 80 years in Leverkusen-based headquarters.
04 Leverkusen, Germany on the Rhine is a city for 7 years. The city grown from villages and towns opened a mercantile and Cultural Centre recently, which is regarded as an excellent example of modern functional urban design.
05. the Weser uplands, is an ideal holiday destination for those looking for scenic beauty and quiet holiday. In the idyllic town of Bodenwerder to the upper Weser, Freiherr von Münchhausen was born before 250 years Heronymus, "Lies Baron", whose adventurous Geschichten today be read all over the world.
06. Minidomm, is the name of an architectural Disney country that built an architect between Mülheim and Düsseldorf. High-fidelity models of German architecture from the middle ages to the present day in 1:25 scale be admired by numerous visitors of the Minidomm daily.
07. Oskar Kokoschka, reveals a tapestry showing a scene from Mozart's "magic flute" designed by the 84-jährigen painter in Hamburg. Moving words, Oskar Kokoschka thanks all those who made possible the production of this unique tapestries through generous donations.
08 in Mindelheim, a medieval town in the Allgäu is the workshop of the Munich-based tapestry manufactory. Here also the Kokoschka carpet was created on the first floor of the former Sylversterkirche. Three weavers needed for the 20-square-metre wall hanging for nearly two years. It is today the most beautiful Kokoschka works in the field of applied arts.
09. the 8 World Championship run, for racing cars of formula 1 at the Hockenheimring becomes a thrilling duel between the German Austrian Jochen Rindt Ford Lotus and the Belgian Jacky Ickx on Ferrari. Only in the penultimate lap, the decisive thrust, he can hold up in the target succeeds Jochen Rindt.
Persons in the Film
Stadtentwicklung; Segelsport; Leverkusen; Autorennen; Kunsthandwerk; Bayer (Konzern); Sachindex Wochenschauen; Trade, finance; Craft; Industry; Children; Pedestrian; motor sports; Pacts; Political events; Shipping; Sailing; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Townscapes: Europe; Surfing; Buildings; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; wreath stoppages; Art; Transport: General; Contracts; Foreign policy events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Memorials; Moskau; State visit; 01 16 mm project; Industrial; Surfing; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 229/1949
Welt im Film 325/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 641/1962
Welt im Bild 113/1954
El Mundo al Instante 1162/1988
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 671/1962