Deutschlandspiegel 193/1970 1970
01 12. International motor boat races on the Moselle river at Traben-Trabach. Take part in the eight Nations are to the first male swimmer from Japan, who want to test their boats and motors against international Konkurrrenz.
02. the President of Indonesia, arrives General Achmed Suharto for an official three-day visit to Bonn. Discussions closes with Federal President Heinemann and Chancellor Brandt a trip through the Federal Republic.
03. Federal President Heinemann travels as the first German head of State after the end of the second world war to Norway. Between the political talks, the President visited the Edward Munch Museum and Castle Akershus deposits a wreath before the Memorial. The Bergen's old Hanseatic City is the last stop of the Norway visit of the President.
04. the Ostfrisische landscape is shaped by the sea, Marsh and bog. Away from the metropolitan areas and large traffic flows, the land between the rivers Weser and EMS has retained its ponderous peasant culture. While in the cities of East Frisia today dominate trade, Commerce and industry, the small ports along the coast have specializes in fish and crab fishing, which has become a particular attraction of the growing tourism.
05. Ernst Ludwig Kirchner is dedicated to an exhibition of the Hamburg Kunstverein. Kirchner, one of the great German painters of this century, lived from 1880-1938.
06. the new overseas Centre of the port of Hamburg is the world's largest covered general cargo facility. Container ships have initiated an international revolution in maritime transport. Can still efficiently perform the loading and unloading of these special ships, the port of Hamburg has a kilometre-long Containerkai. The Freeport with its short turnaround times has significantly helped to make longer Hamburg to the main transit area for the Scandinavian and Eastern European.
07. Berlin has international reputation as a trade fair and city of fashion for a long time. Every year, the "INTERCHIC" the exhibition halls at the radio tower into a fashion centre, which announces the colors, cuts, and trends of the coming season.
08. the yachting takes more and more followers in Germany. Europe Beach sailing in St. Peter-ording meet to carry out the international German Championships. With wind force 6, the sailing cars on an 18 kilometer-long sand bank reached top speeds of 130 km/h.
Persons in the Film
Ahlers, Konrad; Brandt, Willy; Harald von Norwegen; Heinemann, Gustav; Heinemann, Hilda; Kirchner, Ernst Ludwig; Prinzessin Sonja von Norwegen; Suharto; Scheel, Walter; Schütz, Klaus; Schröder, Uwe; Steinwascher, Volker; Olaf
Motorbootsport; Kunstausstellung; Ostfriesland; Expressionismus; Strandsegler; Sachindex Wochenschauen; Federal; Bundeswehr; Domestic events; cameramen, cameramen; Fish; Leisure, recreation; motor boat race; Photographers; Shipping; Sailing; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; mood pictures; Surfing; Carpet; Animals (except dogs); wreath stoppages; Art; Landscapes; Military; Holiday; Water; Foreign policy events; civil service; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; Jobs; Exhibitions; Gastronomy; Norwegen; Hamburger Hafen; State visit; 01 16 mm project; Military; Sports honors; Surfing; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 258/1955
Welt im Bild 138/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 303/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 696/1963
Welt im Film 176/1948
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 832/1966
Bilder aus der großen Schlacht IV. Teil.