Deutschlandspiegel 194/1970 1970
01 Kasettenfilme to enable owners of television sets in the near future, to design their own programs. The German radio exhibition conveys interesting impressions of this new form of entertainment their 500,000 visitors in Düsseldorf. The comprehensive offer of the exhibition ranged from the car radio to the stereo system from the TV until the complete Studio Setup.
02. Yugoslavia Staatsprädident Tito visited the Federal Republic of Germany for the first time. On Castle Röttgen at Cologne he meets several hours exchange views with Chancellor Brandt.
03. many countries in Africa, Latin America and Asia get German development aid for 10 years about the "German Foundation for developing countries". Experts from around the world who had come to Berlin for the 10th anniversary of the Foundation, said Federal Minister Eppler about the principles of German development policy.
24l The "Finkenwarder Speeldeel" is a hamburger folklore group, which each year invites costume groups from abroad to a "Festival of Nations". On the City Hall Square, the groups tasting European traditions give the passers-by.
05. the federal capital Bonn celebrates this year 200. Ludwig van Beethoven's birthday. Its historical shape has been given in recent years after a thorough renovation, again the birthplace of Beethoven's in the Bonngasse. The collection of paintings, prints and documents could be extended to decrease Originalparttituren, manuscripts and objects from the personal possession of the composer.
06. Walter Gropius, the founder of the State Bauhaus in Weimar, Dessau later, and world-famous architect built a porcelain factory, which has become an object of study for architects from all over the world the functional aesthetics and organic unity in Selb in Bavaria. The completion of Thomas glass factory in Amberg has not seen Gropius. It was the last industrial building of this groundbreaking architects.
07 in the Werra Valley near Hannoversch Münden, the German Water Ski Championships are discharged this year. The athletes reach behind the 250 HP strong boats speeds up to 110 km per hour.
Persons in the Film
water skiing; Folklore; development aid; Bauhaus; Sachindex Wochenschauen; Industry; Domestic events; cameramen, cameramen; Children; Television; Photographers; Radio, television; Shipping; Schools, training; sports audience, sports spectator; Blasting; Townscapes: Germany; Dance; Carpet; Buildings; People; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Exhibitions; Memorials; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Rundfunkausstellung; State visit; 01 16 mm project; Industrial; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 813/1965
Reporter aus Leidenschaft 1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 829/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 418/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 67/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 676/1963