Deutschlandspiegel 195/1971 1971
01. the German championship in canoe slalom held on the Castle mill in Lippstadt. The exciting title fights in the individual disciplines are already largely devoted to the Olympics in 1972 in Munich.
02. the Turkish President Sunay comes on an official visit to the Federal Republic. During his five-day stay, President Sunay will also organize talks with Turkish compatriots who live in the Federal Republic and are here working.
03. in Bensberg, architect Gottfried Böhm creates a harmonious combination of medieval and modern architecture with the construction of the new town hall. The closed-despite its utilitarian breakdown looking building complex was built over the remains of an old Castle.
04. Freiburg im Breisgau commits the 850th year of his founding of the city in festive frame. The Festival of the Baden city at the foot of the Black Forest will be opened by President Heinemann.
05. The workshop of the sculptor and steel plastic engineer Erich Hauser is located in Rottweil, in the black forest. Tube and surface walls made of stainless steel are welded together by him space structures, whose optical stimulating WINS dimensions only in the open air.
06 the Röhn in the Hessian Bergland Wasserkuppe glider pilots in all kind of is a term for fifty years. German and foreign sailing flying clubs jointly celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first flight competition on the Wasserkuppe. The most prominent guest of honour is Neil Armstrong, who in 1969 became the first man walk on the moon.
07. Berlin is meeting place of the stars and the avant-garde of the International Jazz for the eighth time. At the Philharmonie, instrumental groups and singers demonstrate the possibilities of expression this music genre that has become a global expression and means of communication.
Persons in the Film
Jazz ; Bildhauerei ; Segelfliegen ; Bensberg (Bergisch Gladbach) ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Domestic events ; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; Paddle ; Photographers ; gliding, flying, free balloon ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Carpet ; Buildings ; Art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; whitewater ; civil service ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Freiburg im Breisgau (Baden-Württemberg) ; State visit ; Kanusport ; 01 16 mm project ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 815/1965
Das Staatsbegräbnis des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert in Heidelberg
Emelka-Woche Nr. 37, 1929