Deutschlandspiegel 196/1971 1971
01. in Warsaw, Chancellor Brandt and the Polish Prime Minister Cyriankiewicz signed a contract, which is to provide a sustainable basis for the peaceful coexistence of the German and now people.
02. the stained glass, an old artwork, is a variety used in modern architecture. In Linnich in the Rhineland stained glass Windows produced in one of the oldest glass workshops of in Germany today after procedure, already developed in the middle ages. Through careful restoration, historically valuable works of centuries past get back their old beauty.
03. the Volkswagen factory produced the first water-cooled and equipped with front-wheel drive VW in its new factory in Salzgitter. The carmakers 'K 70' nominated journalists "Car of the year".
04. Drag hunts of the rural horse riding clubs in honor of the patron saint of hunters and horsemen Saint Hubertus have replaced the banned for 100 years in Germany hounded on the wild.
05. to the "All Saints - market" in Soest, the rural population of the Cathedral - and the sauerland region comes together every year in the old Westphalian Hanseatic City. The Soester Carnival has a long tradition, because the folk festival in the city Chronicle is mentioned already in the year 1418.
06. the winter holiday every year countless urban-weary people in the black forest. Like many others, also the climatic health resort of hinterzarten is preparing for the season. The Black Forest village beneath the Feldberg mountain to an attraction has become richer since the Olympic champion and gold medalist from 1960 runs a ski school Georg Thoma here.
07. In an ice hockey - international match between the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland in the sold-out Sports Hall on the Munich upper Wiesenfeld, it concerns the rise of groups for the German national team. After their 6-3 success and victory in the second leg the team of Federal Republic back. of the world's best teams of in Group A
Persons in the Film
Eishockey ; Glasmaler ; Volkswagen ; Soest ; Policy ; Schwarzwald ; Schleppjagd ; Winterurlaub ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; curling ; Hands ; Craft ; Industry ; Hunting, Hunter ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; wreath stoppages ; Art ; Landscapes ; Military ; Holiday ; Transport: General ; Contracts ; Winter ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; Military ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Reichskanzler Graf Hertling im Großen Hauptquartier
Messter Woche 26/1919
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 284/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 848/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 540/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 306/1955
Das Erfurter Gespräch - Treffen Brandt-Stoph in Erfurt