01. in Warsaw, Chancellor Brandt and the Polish Prime Minister Cyriankiewicz signed a contract, which is to provide a sustainable basis for the peaceful coexistence of the German and now people.
02. the stained glass, an old artwork, is a variety used in modern architecture. In Linnich in the Rhineland stained glass Windows produced in one of the oldest glass workshops of in Germany today after procedure, already developed in the middle ages. Through careful restoration, historically valuable works of centuries past get back their old beauty.
03. the Volkswagen factory produced the first water-cooled and equipped with front-wheel drive VW in its new factory in Salzgitter. The carmakers 'K 70' nominated journalists "Car of the year".
04. Drag hunts of the rural horse riding clubs in honor of the patron saint of hunters and horsemen Saint Hubertus have replaced the banned for 100 years in Germany hounded on the wild.
05. to the "All Saints - market" in Soest, the rural population of the Cathedral - and the sauerland region comes together every year in the old Westphalian Hanseatic City. The Soester Carnival has a long tradition, because the folk festival in the city Chronicle is mentioned already in the year 1418.
06. the winter holiday every year countless urban-weary people in the black forest. Like many others, also the climatic health resort of hinterzarten is preparing for the season. The Black Forest village beneath the Feldberg mountain to an attraction has become richer since the Olympic champion and gold medalist from 1960 runs a ski school Georg Thoma here.
07. In an ice hockey - international match between the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland in the sold-out Sports Hall on the Munich upper Wiesenfeld, it concerns the rise of groups for the German national team. After their 6-3 success and victory in the second leg the team of Federal Republic back. of the world's best teams of in Group A
In the desire to lay lasting foundations for peaceful coexistence between the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland by a treaty, Chancellor Brandt and Scheel travelled to Warsaw.
Voltage and Ernst were above the signature ceremony at the home of the Polish Council of Ministers. Chancellor Brandt and Poland's Prime Minister (Josef) Cyrankiewicz sign a contract to begin the reconciliation between two peoples and which make more secure peace in Europe. The core of the Treaty: the Federal Republic and Poland affirm the inviolability of existing borders and mutually undertake to fully respect of its territorial integrity.
After the exchange of the certificates a handshake with the Polish leader Gomulka. thanked was the delegations, had prepared the contract after tough negotiations. At the Memorial for the murdered in the former Jewish ghetto: the Chancellor responded with a spontaneous gesture confronted with one of the most gruesome chapters of National Socialist past.
Stained glass - an old arts and crafts, which, enriched by new methods and materials - practiced even today in Germany. The beginnings of stained of glass go back to the 9th century.
The Linnicher belong to the oldest shops in the Rhineland in Germany. They produce new glass window and restore valuable historical works, which are threatened by destruction - by increasing air pollution and vibration of the soil by road traffic.
Stained-glass windows were unchanged since always been part of the architecture is essentially your production, since hailed the first colored stained in Romanesque churches of the resurrection. After. Special mouth-blown glass is cut templates of template. The lifelike cardboard design of the artist serves as a template.
The glass segment is put into the appropriate section of the template, which is then drawn through a contour color.
On the glass of a window the segments are joined together according to the template. Match the design, by the glass are removed and burned in the kiln at 640 degrees.
The soldering of the lead rods - one of the last operations. The lead also has a graphical feature in modern glass painting, as in the past epochs. In the workshop, on an adjustable frame, the glass painter check whether it's succeeded in faithful to translate the design of the artist in the glass.
Germany's largest car factory has brought a new model on the market - the K 70, the first Volkswagen with water cooling and front-wheel drive.
The K 70 is produced at the newly built factory in Salzgitter. 3,000 workers are on the Assembly lines, in the next year, there will be 6,000. It is believed the success of the new, whose design features amaze the global community of beetles. He was appointed to the car of the year in Sweden by an international panel.
The fuel tank is located behind the front axle - reverse safety regulations got a concession to that in many countries.
Trade criticism certified restrained elegance the compact carmakers. Little chrome, wind-raunchy form of that spacious and generously glazed driving cabin. The long distance allows four wide doors.
On the road surprised the K 70 with unfamiliar comfort through long Struts. Transverse stabilisers ensure safe driving behavior in the curve. Soon, 500 cars will roll daily by the bands in Salzgitter.
Drag hunting in the woods of Schleswig-Holstein, ahead the Pack of 44 Foxhounds of an artificial Fox slogan rushes to that drip of the pioneers on the route can be. The hunt to honour is over 15 km St Hubertus, the hunters and horsemen in Germany venerate as Patron Saint.
The stomach of a cow is the reward for the hounds to old ceremonial. Real hounded on live animals are prohibited in Germany for 100 years.
Funfair in the Westphalian Soest. When "All Saints market" is celebrated every year in the autumn, the rural population from the Münster and the Sauerland in the old Hanseatic City - flows for centuries. Elsewhere celebrates the population on places outside the city. All Saints market in Soest, however, will be held today in the old town.
The fair between Patroklidom and Town Hall has a long tradition: the folk festival is mentioned already in 1418 in the city Chronicle. At that time, trade and business had precedence over pleasure: the livestock, textiles - and Spice market was annual meeting place of the rural population. Boisterous goings-on - so the Chronicle reports - there was already at that time between stalls and stalls.
Winter holidays in the black forest. Spas in the popular winter landscape of in Germany is preparing for the season. Hinterzarten in the high black forest belongs to the winter sports facilities, which advertise with dust-free air to tourists.
The Catholic parish church - almost as old as the place. Renovated and rebuilt, it combines traditional with modern, most precious heirlooms: a Baroque high altar and a late Gothic Pietà Riemenschneider-style. The spa with curative climate below the Feldberg has tradition: already in 1850, the spicy mountain air attracted the first holiday guests in the village.
Since 1960, the sports world hinterzarten - as birth and training of the ski runner Georg Thoma, who won the gold medal at the Olympic Games in Squaw Valley knows. Meanwhile, the former postman has combined his sporting fame with the scenic advantages of round third artens: he built two ski-lifts and swapped the postman bag with skis in the winter months also professionally. As a ski instructor, the four-time world champion helps beginners on the boards - as an additional attraction of the small black forest village.
The inhabitants of the 800-year-old place ready for tourists customs and Folklore: for those who like it. the relaxed peaceful conclusion of a hard ski tour through the snow-covered black forest.
Music match between the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland in the sold-out Hall on the Munich upper meadow field. The German national team - in white shirts - was well prepared by the trainer Keißling. The 1st goal for Germany falls in the 9th minute.
Ten minutes later, the young Rothkirch dares go it alone. He outwits the Polish goalie: 2-0.
In the second third of the Poland demonstrate power-play: they want to keep as well as the Germans their chance to ascend A by a victory in the World Cup group.
Little later, Hanig expands the German leadership: 3-0. Coach Kießling warns: the German team has become careless, the Polish guests catch up.
The Germans extend their lead up to the final whistle to 6: 3. Again, they belong to the exclusive circle of Group A.
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Cyrankiewicz ; Scheel, Walter ; Schmid, Carlo ; Kiessling, Gerhard ; Thoma, Georg ; Gomulka
Hinterzarten ; Munich ; Rhineland-Palatinate ; Salzgitter ; Schleswig ; Black Forest ; Soest ; Warsaw ; Wolfsburg
Eishockey ; Glasmaler ; Volkswagen ; Soest ; Policy ; Schwarzwald ; Schleppjagd ; Winterurlaub ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; curling ; Hands ; Craft ; Industry ; Hunting, Hunter ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Pacts ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; wreath stoppages ; Art ; Landscapes ; Military ; Holiday ; Transport: General ; Contracts ; Winter ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; Military ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator