1 Rottweil: keg night cityscape. Fools parade through the streets. Children in mask costumes in the train image filling. Whips men jump with masks. Men in historic face masks and costumes-hopping on the train. Marching band. Clamps men jumping move. Masks with sticks annoy the audience. Look at rows of stretched screens of viewers in snow flurries.
02. Augsburg: Construction of a ship's engine at man for Hamburg shipyard ship at the shipyard in Hamburg. Hull with scaffolding before installation of the engine. The engines and engine factory in Augsburg. Factory building with steaming chimney. Man in Control Panel. Trial run of 32,000 hp engine in the manufacturer's works. Setting of part of of the 132 m high engine during the test run. Giant piston turn in lubricating oil. Computer control operations.
03. Berlin: Honorary citizenship for Willy Brandt the Kurfürstendamm with car traffic. In the background the Gedächtniskirche. Car driving before. Brandt gets out. In the Schöneberg Town Hall will receive the honorary citizenship Brandt for Berlin. Klaus Schütz holds the eulogy, o-ton: "you should stay as an honorary citizen for us, what they have been as a fellow for the Berlin: the right man in the right place." Willy Brandt and Rut Brandt as listeners before them a large bouquet of red carnations. Brandt is umdrängt by photographer. Brandt speaks words of thanks, o-ton: "this town owes, I say it Once again, their survival, their structure from the rubble, their achievements and their future prospects, first and last, the Berliners."
04. Bamberg city image, total, in the background of the Bamberg Cathedral. Statue of St. Kunigund, patron saint of the city. Pedestrian. 2 nuns go side by side. Tight angular old town. The Cathedral. People in front of the portal of the Cathedral. The late-Gothic construction with the Bamberger Reiter and sculptures indoors. The old royal household with timber-frame houses from the 15th century. The old town hall on a bridge built. Medieval wall paintings. Women with baby carriages go side by side, shot from behind. The meeting hall with views of the river and the fishermen's houses. Fishing for drying and setting forth their networks. Old small houses on the river bank. A cosy evening in the delights. Landlady tap beer from the barrel. Guests at the beer and food. Cityscape.
05. Hamburg: doctor art exhibition visitors. Paintings and sculptures of doctors produced. Dr. Friedrich Zerning, specialist in throat - nose and ears, sits at his desk and writes. Pan treatment device to modern image. Dr. Zerning painted sculpture grams (dashes and letters) and speaking, actuality: "my sculpture programmes consist of translations of letters in length. Pit Mondrian is my role model, and as objectively as possible to make the universal harmony he covets for my particular case, I use the word measure." The obstetricians and Gynecologists Dr. Garrett at the production speaks of ceramic sculptures, quote: "as a physician with a large practice I have little time for an artistic activity. I have chosen only the sound as a material, to be able to realize my ideas." Dr. Achim Hübner has performed with jazz band. Listeners applaud.
06. Hamburg: fur fashions for young girls with fur coats in addition to Horn. Icebreaker cuts through ice walrus. Mannequins with fur coats at the stern of the vessel. Dark suede coat with pale blue Fox collar and skirt. Black Persian lamb fur. Mannequin in light-coloured fur on the ship's rail. Brown fur and warm hat. Young man drinking grog glass. Driving record on the snow-covered banks over. Tractor drives past in fairway. Heater shovelling coal. Mannequins climb up ladder of the ship on the ice. Mannequins with fur coats on the river ice.
07 in Oberstaufen: women's ski race ski runners for exercises before the start. Runner with goggles Inc. Shoe ski binding, great. Launch of runner. Giant slalom: Runner on the track. Rosi Mittermaier startup and run. 6 Michele Jacot, France, she is on the track, drive through the target as the winner with the best time. Special: ZL recordings. Runner goes against door and rushes. Rosi Mittermaier goes against door and starts up but continues. Slow motion-ride through the gates. Jocelyn Perrilat, France, runs and drives through the target. It is 3. Michele Jacot at the start. Running and driving through the target. The winners, half-close.
If fools conquer the streets in Rottweil once per year for 2 days, the whole town on the legs. Rottweil - once splendid imperial city with towers and Gates - has saved its 800-year-old reputation as a stronghold of the Alemannic Carneval in the present. The "Rottweiler fools jump", one of the oldest Mardi Gras traditions in South Germany, mobilized residents and attracts tourists in droves.
The ancient joy of the disguise has produced bizarre types of fools in Rottweil: Schell fool, Schantle and spring Hannes - bizarre creatures of a licentious imagination, which sought to liberate in pre-Christian times their creaturely fear ghosts and demons by hideous masks. What remains is the pleasure in the turn, teasing and play.
According to an old custom, at 12 noon, the Rottweiler drop their Carnival dresses: everyday life has again fools. A new bulk cargo freighter on his motor - waiting a Hamburg shipyard for the largest ship-diesel, which has so far been built in Germany. A motor and machine factory in Augsburg has designed the engine. In these days the plant to dry premiere invited: sample Gallop 32,000 HP.
The 13-metre motor has the volume of 6 family house. The crankshaft alone weighs 190 tons. Per hour consumes 5,000 liters of fuel oil the engine. During the trial run, it reached the planned speed of 16 knots.
Computer control many operations in the fabrication of the individual parts. The large workpieces must be processed with the utmost precision.
Soon will ship diesel split and roll in 70 freight cars to Hamburg.
Berlin paid tribute to a man who has made himself worthy in critical times to the city: Chancellor Brandt, once Berlin's Governing Mayor, in the Schöneberg Town Hall became an honorary citizen of Berlin appointed. The current reigning mayor contactor gave the laudation.
"You should remain as an honorary citizen for us what you have been as a fellow for the Berlin: in the right time the right man in the right place!"
Chancellor Brandt, who accepted the ceremony inside moves, at the same time awarded for his twenty-year membership in the Berlin Parliament. In his word of thanks to the people of Berlin, he said: "this city owes, I say their survival, their structure from the rubble, their services and your future chances of first and last Berliners it Once again."
The Saint Kunigunde - the wife Emperor Heinrich of the second: it is considered Patron Saint of Imperial and Episcopal city of Bamberg since almost a thousand years. Industry, trade and commerce have made Bamberg a Bavaria economic centre. But the rich past is present in Bamberg: spared from the wars, protected by his art and tradition-conscious citizens, Bamberg remained largely a jewel of medieval city architecture. The Bamberg Cathedral - a foundation of Heinrich II - considered to be architectural treasure from the Gothic era. The Bamberger Reiter: Ideal for the Christian Kings and Knights of the middle ages.
The old royal household - once imperial and Bishop Palatine with half-timbered buildings from the 15th century. Hardly a city in Germany is so rich in testimonies from the time of Gothic and Rococo.
The old town hall, across a bridge built. From the meeting room, looking at the fishermen's houses on the banks of the river Regnitz. The Bamberger call it little Venice.
In the art-saturated atmosphere of this town situated in the once, the philosopher Hegel wrote his "phenomenology of spirit", it has retained the sense for earthly pleasures. Locals and visitors agree: the Smoked beer that gets its flavour from smoked green malt, belongs to the gracious traditions of the traditional city.
Professional artists get competition in our time increasingly by people who paint only in her spare time, seal, make music. Artistic leisure productions - can be preisverdächtig them, as an exhibition of painting doctors demonstrated in Hamburg.
Dr. Friedrich Zerning, specialist in throat, nose and ear diseases malt Cryptograms.
"My Cryptograms consist of the implementation of letters in length. Piet Mondrian is my role model and as objective as possible to make the universal harmony he covets for my particular case, I use the Word as a measure."
Made with an original Keramoplastik of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Dr. Guhr in Hamburg resurfaced. The 61 year-old doctor who had many exhibitions with his figurative organically shaped vessels, is recognized as a great talent by professional art critics.
"I have little time for an artistic activity as a physician with a large practice. I have voted the sound as a material me to realize my ideas."
The doctor Dr. "Abby" Hübner, who has performed successfully for many years in the public eye. His bent Cornet is No more ubiquitous in the Hamburg jazz scene. As an interpreter of the classic sounds of New Orleans, he is asked even in America--the country of origin of the jazz -.
Slicing cold and ice, young Hamburg on the river Elbe demonstrated how to get without sniffing through the winter in Central Europe. Fur fashion show on an icebreaker.
The fur coat as a status symbol is passé. The fur industry now targeting broad groups of buyers with low prices. A Swakara Persian lamb fur, costs 2,600 mark 1,600 the suede jacket contrasting with the blue Fox.
Prove the sales curves: it must be not always Jaguar or Sable. Rank lower animals will bear in the future their skin in large numbers to market. A fur boom seems to be in store: because more and more women seem inclined to succumb to the lure of a blue Fox, a raccoon, and even a rabbit.
Exercises at the beginning of the white season: on a Hundle slope in Oberstaufen met the best ski runners in the world to the struggle of the Staufen Cup. The runners from France were regarded as Favorites.
1300 meters long is the course on the Hundle slope. The seconds hunting through the 47 Gates attracts the international track stars for years. Germany's best runner Rosi Mittermeier secured 6th place in the giant slalom.
World Cup winner Michéle Jacot of France drove the fastest through the gates and won the giant slalom. The special slalom - the second discipline - decided the Staufen trophy. The track had become overnight hard and icy, and therefore fast.
Also the German Rosi Mittermaier snagged in the slalom poles. But it starts up again and is one of the top five despite the loss of time. The Zeitdehner study illustrates the style of this athlete, who made a name for himself by daring.
The French artist Jocelyne Perrilat: she's only 15 and already in the small circle of the piste Hunter renowned firmly established. She reached third place in two rounds.
Michéle Jacot, the winner of the first race, confirmed her special class also in the special slalom. The World Cup winner of last year helped in Oberstaufen, further establishing the supremacy of the Alpine women's team from France.
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Rut ; Brandt, Willy ; Schütz, Klaus ; Mittermaier, Rosi ; Perrilat, Jocelyn ; Guhr ; Hübner, Achim ; Zerning, Friedrich ; Jacot, Michele
Augsburg ; Bamberg ; Berlin ; Hamburg ; Oberstaufen ; Rottweil
Ehrenbürger ; Pelzmode ; Bamberg ; Fastnacht ; Ski-Langlauf ; Schiffsmotor ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Industry ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Carnival ; Children ; Carnival ; Fish ; Pedestrian ; Photographers ; Rain ; Shipping ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Buildings ; Art ; Transport: General ; Winter ; Fashion ; Gastronomy ; Kunst, bildende ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator