Deutschlandspiegel 199/1971 30.03.1971
1 Dortmund: German indoor Handball Championship: green and white Dankersen-TV Großwallstadt 14:10 game scenes in the Dortmund Westfalenhalle. Goal throw Dankersen. Hustle before the goal, Defender and striker. Goal throw Großwallstadt. Playback slow motion. Spectators clap gate roll. Player Großwallstadt throws side and hits the post. Obstruction of players prior to Gate's throw. Player crashes slow motion. Penalty goal success for Dankersen. (Door camera). Viewers swivel flag. Players fall. Hard game. Fouls, slow motion. Players will be held. Slow motion fouls. Goalkeeper front gate at seven-meter throw, great. 7 metre door litter. Goalkeeper keeps ball. Viewers run after the game on the field.
02. Heinemann attended the technical relief organisation Heinemann accompanied during visit of demonstrations of the THW. Construction of a temporary bridge over the road. Vehicles for civil protection. Man in fire protection suit. Working with welding machine, welding of stone. Interviews with members of the technical welfare, interview: "What are the grounds For you, to be with the Hilfswerk?" "The reasons... There are many reasons. First, to really To want help. One learns at the THW, what is the right thing, because help alone is not sufficient Yes but how to help and when to help. Help first and foremost, by any means." "Are you rewarded financially somehow?" "We get no compensation. It is paid only loss of earnings, inserts or also fare, so no expense as a helper. But he has no merit beyond. "
03. Berlin: school computer cityscape Berlin road cross, road and victory column. Children in the classroom with young teacher. The learning computer. Circuitry in the device. Teacher programmed the tutorial in the central computer system. Computer records the answers and announces the result. Little schoolgirl, big shows with gestures that she knew everything. Camera shows the class to monitor teacher during the lesson. The children sit with the learning units is in the class benches.
04. Frankenberg / Eder: Thonet chairs around curved back chairs in window. Catalog with many Thonet chairs. Image of the Carpenter Michael Thonet, who designed the chairs 150 years ago. Cityscape Frankenberg/Eder with the factory of Thonet chairs. Chairs, made of bent wood. Factory recordings. Tree trunk is transported on a treadmill. Sawing machines. Workers at machines. Wooden sticks are made flexible in hot water tank. Wood is bent in iron frames in shapes. Chair design. The Viennese coffee house Chair. Chairs in the production. Pickling. Different models. Rocking Chair. Chairs in the shop window.
05. Hamburg: Pop painter Dieter Ganeriwal and Werner Noever House wall on the Reeperbahn with colorful motifs. Water in the bath house, colorful motifs. Man passes with garden equipment on the wall. Children balanced on the railing in front of the wall of pop. 600 cubic metres of pop. Dieter Ganeriwal and Werner Noeves in her Studio while painting designs. Designs on the walls of the Studio. Representations of the experiential world of the modern man. Street graphics. Dieter Ganga comes from U-Bahn-Schacht measuring mountain and passes through city street. Dieter Ganeriwal and Werner Noever go before the pop wall in St. Pauli.
06. Bamberg: Award for the Bamberger Symphoniker cityscape Bamberg. Prime Minister Goppel distinguishes members of the Orchestra with the awarding of a certificate. The Dominican Church in Bamberg. The Bamberg Symphony Orchestra in rehearsal. Conductor Eugen Jochum, great. Sample of Beethoven's 4th symphony. Eugen Jochum conducting, great. Play the Orchestra, violinist, great. Orchestra. Geiger group.
Persons in the Film
Handball; Möbelherstellung; Symphonie; Technisches Hilfswerk; Sachindex Wochenschauen; Honors; Industry; Interviews; Children; Musical events; Schools, training; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Germany; Buildings; Art; Furniture; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Jobs; Kunst, bildende; Hamburg - Sankt Pauli; 01 16 mm project; Industrial; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 210/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 97/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 230/1954