01 Kieler Woche sailing boats on the jetty. Pan across Olympic site. Sailors when setting forth their boats. Drawing up of sailing. The new Olympic class of TEMPiS and Soling. King Konstantin of Greece in turtlenecks, half-close. Miss Lüders Willi interviewed cow pasture, o-ton: "we have a good chance, but Which one will be favored in various classes, one can not really say that. Would be opportunities everywhere." Willi cow pasture in the race of the star boats (4) kick-off. Race of Finn dinghys and Flying Dutchman. Sailboats on the Kiel fjord, balloon.
02. Munich: Olympic report (site Olympic village and stamps) postage stamps depicting the Sapporo Winter Olympics winter sports. Printing the mark sheets. Different brands, great. Munich Olympic site. The Olympic village. Crane transports the finished part. The rooms indoors. Young girl raises curtain. Upholstered furniture, kitchen, living room with edible. The Olympic site with TV Tower.
03. Heinemann in Romania Lufthansa Boeing rolls out, great. With Hilda Heinemann, Gustav Heinemann goes down stairs on the arm. In addition to President Ceaucescu on the airfield, half close. Ride through the city. People are on the side of the road and waving schwaz red gold flags. Heinemann is the bandwagon next to Nicolae Ceaucescu and greets. Heinemann lays down at Memorial wreath. Heinemann in addition to Walter Scheel at conference table at work meeting. Cityscape with pedestrians. Heinemann visited the ancient monastery. Old frescos on the facade. Scheel and Mildred Scheel, half-close. Heinemann and Hilda Heinemann, half-close. Heinemann standing in the car ride to a truck factory. Factory tour. Workers gossip. Heinemann, Scheel and woman go through the work. Heinemann's shaking hands with workers. Demonstration of folk dances.
04. Cologne: Bundesgartenschau Rhine with Cologne Cathedral. Blooming beds of the horticultural show. Flowering shrubs on the grounds. Tulip beds red and yellow. Fountain. Red tulips, screen-filling. Children play on climbing game device. Kids slide on slides. Run in rotating barrel. Flower, screen-filling.
05. Nuremberg: 500th anniversary of Albrecht Dürer cityscape Nuremberg. Large posters with Dürer image motifs on the road. Font Dürer in 1971. Market. Market woman sells fruit. The Dürerhaus. Indoor shots with stairs. Living room. Book of Dürer, which he wrote and printed in our own workshop. Theory of proportion. Self portrait of the 13 years old nude drawing. Landscapes, Adam and Eva, birth of Christ, self portrait.
06. Eiffel: radio telescope pan across flowering meadow in the background large screen of the radio telescope. Settings of the telescope. Federal Minister for education and Science Professor Hans Leussink during tour of the plant. Control room with instruments. Shot from above, size relationship to man and car.
07. Nürburgring: 1000 km race Jacky Ickx, half close, in conversation, put on protective helmet. Photographed spectator with Red Hat. Start. Jacky Ickx on Ferrari No. 15 goes Right away into the lead. Car in the race, from the front and the curve. Auditorium. People in camp city on the edge of the runway. Man cooking on stove. Woman is located in deck chair behind barriers. Jacky Ickx driving at box with radiator damage. Continue. 3 Porsche lead by 79 seconds delay. Car goes in to box. Tire changing. Jacky Ickx reverses again at box and gets out, have to give up. 3 Porsche drive unhindered to the victory. Ride through the target. Audience clapping. 2 winners with wreath. Shimmering heat road.
Olympic presentiment in the Kiel fjord. The Sports Centre for the Olympic athletes in 1972 is almost done, but to the dress rehearsal the 1,200 sailors had to Once again sleep in tents, like 89 years.
Two new Olympic boat classes are introduced: the two-metre-wide Tempest and the Soling, also Olympic champion King Konstantin of Greece in Kiel sailed.
Kiel week, that means 7 days sailing from dawn to dusk, and the Olympic precinct showed all of his problems. Are the German sailors can win on its own track 1972? Olympic champion Willi cow pasture is optimistic.
"We have good chances in various classes. But Which one will be favored, you really can't say that. We are everywhere"opportunities.
Cow pasture itself, which was promoted by the Finndinghi on the star boat, could place in this fourth class new for him. It was won by Stig Wennerström from Sweden. Long-lasting slowdowns and 4 hours Fehlstarte for 100 Finndinghis were at the same time to a pre-Olympic's picture puzzle. First, the flying Dutchmen started in better conditions. Keith Musto from England won the overall title in this class.
Balance sheet of the Kiel week 71: too little wind and too many boats. The German sailors were satisfied with their services. Keep not A lot of the performance training also one year before the Olympic Games. They rely on their talent.
The city of Augsburg builds on their Olympic site. The first canoe Stadium in the world arises. 30 artificial concrete obstacles To give the course of Olympic level. Flow engineers had tested the concrete relief in laboratory To try. Up to 5 m / sec shoots the water through the 660-metre track. Little chance remains to chance if the slalom will be held for the first time as Olympic competition.
The Festival of sport all over the world in 1972 over here already popularized stamps on the occasion of the Olympic Games. In recent weeks, a new series depicting winter sports came to delivery.
The Olympic city of Munich has become a theme of the world press. The full consent of the journalists found the Olympic village. It is located in the immediate vicinity of the stadiums, and the comfort of the apartments offers everything to relax after victory or defeat.
The 14 square meters, to which each of the approximately 9,000 Olympians, are for the time being occupied by students. After the games, the upper meadow field will be among the privileged residential area of Munich. 2/3 of the apartments of the Olympic village has already been rented or sold. A part will remain students available.
Romania was the first Eastern bloc socialist country, the Federal Republic of Germany was tied to the 1967 established diplomatic relations after the Soviet Union. in 1971, it was the first destination of the German Federal President in Eastern Europe. Striving for an own way made Romania to the interesting field of experimentation of East West cooperation. The cooperation is comprehensive and intense, it is said in Bucharest, the less is the risk of a serious conflict.
Topic of the talks between the German Foreign Minister Walter Scheel, President Ceauscescu and President Heinemann was among other things the economic cooperation. In the course of the diplomatic activity in the last 4 years, contacts made and contracts signed. Today, Germany is Romania's second largest trading partner after the Soviet Union and the approximately 200,000 German tourists are welcome foreign exchange provider in the year.
Romania's other attractions include the world famous monasteries in the North of the country. Some of the frescoes on the inner and outer walls date back to the 15th century. Take roads already Charles de Gaulle and Richard Nixon by the population were welcomed in those before Gustav Heinemann, the German guests to a truck factory that is an example of economic and technical cooperation.
Einedeutsche company awarded the license to build the trucks and receives for work pieces or finished trucks. Professionals are exchanged and trained technicians in the Federal Republic.
Several times the request was brought after a deeper cultural and economic cooperation at the German guests. The Government and the people of Romania evaluated the visit as a contribution to the understanding and relaxation in Europe.
Cologne staged the Bundesgartenschau in a time of struggle against the threatening pollution; a lively appeal to save nature and maintain healthy living conditions to the people. A sea of millions of flowers, fountain clear waters and playgrounds in ozone-clear air, providing a high degree of natural development of children and adults, are an invitation to the citizens to begin with the pure attitude of the environment in its immediate vicinity. Still - so have calculated experts - remedy is possible, in the next generation, it may be too late.
The nearly thousand-year old city of Nuremberg celebrates the 500th birthday of its most famous citizen. A birthday is probably never before been celebrated so complex and so versatile.
Albrecht Dürer at every step, obvious - for a season.
Dürer, a man of the Renaissance, a contemporary of Luther and Columbus. He traveled to Italy as the first German artist. In Venice, he discovered the beauty of the body, he explored perspective and proportion.
As a goldsmith Apprentice he joined and eventually became one of the hundred richest citizens of the then wealthy and powerful city. Dürer, a man with strong assertiveness, purchased in 1509 that House at the foot of the Castle, which today has become a pilgrimage site the Dürer admirer.
The House of Councillors; Dürer was a member of the Grand Council to Nuremberg. Books he wrote and printed in our own workshop, identify him as a theorist of painting, the fortress construction, the perspective and the theory of proportion.
A self portrait of the thirteen.
Act of drawing from nature; also this suggestion brought Dürer from Italy.
Albrecht Dürer was relatively unknown as a landscape painter. His watercolors are among the first landscapes in Germany.
Empire, antiquity and humanism are recurring themes in the graphic work of Albrecht Dürer. The representation of the human body involves him the fixation of the movement.
Collections from many countries, including the Louvre, sent her Dürer paintings birthday to Nuremberg. But today is only a small part of the images discovered again, until after Italy sold the Dürer 500 years ago in its own distribution system.
Away in a small village of the Eifel region, 40 km from Bonn, the world's largest fully mobile radio telescope has begun its work. With him can scientists inside listening to more than 10 billion light years into space, to the edge of the universe.
Renowned scientists, including Federal Minister for science and research, Professor Hans Leussink, had explained the technical marvel. It receives signals, which is expected to more knowledge about the origin of the universe and the mysteries of time and space.
The radio telescope in the Eifel mountains, with the diameter of a baseball stadium, retains an accuracy up to 1 mm in all tilt positions also in strong winds. Its advantages are the size, the high frequency range and full mobility.
Race fever on the Nürburgring. Jacky Ickx will control the only Ferrari, its worst competitors are 3 Porsche.
According to the type of Indianapolis: Flying start of the 1000-km race. In his red Ferrari with the No. 15, Jacky Ickx is Right away at the top of the field.
Let the residents of camping on the edge of the slope register: Nürburgring still nothing new. Jacky Ickx, the fastest, leads on his prototype with 450 HP.
However, in the 6th round: nervousness in the Ferrari stable. The high speed machine has dangerous heated coolant loss.
Jacky Ickx has lost 70 precious seconds. Porsche leads. The Ferrari fell to fourth place.
Still, the half of the distance is not driven, but already there is intense activity on the boxes. The Nürburgring has taken its toll.
In the 20th round, the race to end is for Jacky Ickx. A leak in the water coolers and piston damage take him any chance.
Resignation of the best rider of the day. 3 Porsche have no more competitors. In the final laps, they deliver a plant internal duel, Gerard Larousse and VIC Elford will win the 180,000 spectators. So is Porsche clearly before Alfa Romeo and all views to capture the brand World Championship.
Persons in the Film
Heinemann, Gustav ; Heinemann, Hilda ; Leussink, Hans ; Lüders, Christiane ; Scheel, Walter ; Kuhweide, Willi ; Ceaucescu ; Dürer, Albrecht ; Konstantin ; Ickx, Jacky
Bucharest ; Eifel ; Eiffel ; Kiel ; Cologne ; Munich ; Nürburgring ; Nuremberg
Nürnberg ; Olympiadorf ; Bundesgartenschau ; Nürburgring ; Kieler Woche ; Olympia Vorbereitungen ; Sachindex Wochenschauen ; stamps ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Interviews ; Children ; Flags ; Research ; motor sports ; Olympics 1972 ; Plants ; Political events ; Sailing ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: Europe ; Surfing ; Dance ; Technology ; Buildings ; wreath stoppages ; Art ; Transport: General ; Science ; Foreign policy events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; State visit ; 01 16 mm project ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; Surfing ; Technology ; 10 finding book Germany mirror
Translated by Microsoft Translator